Working at a call center...

Just a quick question. So I work at a call center and I am wondering of some way I can narrate whilst still being on calls with people constantly for eight hours a day. Any ideas?

Though it may be difficult for you to consistently narrate if you're focusing on the calls, it shouldn't be too hard to throw some things in there between calls or when you're waiting.

Or you could try spending time with your tulpa sans narration, ie imposing the presence nearby you, visualizing and such while trying to cram in narration between calls and in your breaks.

I'm really interested in the idea of being able to keep a simultaneous conversations between you, a separate person, and your tulpa. Anyone know if that kind of thing's been recorded on here before? If that sort of thing's possible, you could practice that. The only problem is that I'd imagine that it'd take loads of practice and access to an outside person to talk to, which may or may not be available to you.

P.S I feel like I should specify- I'm not saying that you don't have access to other real life people to talk to. I'm saying that people might not have others that they trust enough to help them practice holding 2 concurrent conversations together.

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

These are a bitch to force in. I work in phone surveys, and it's tough to talk to your tulpa when you're interrupted every 15 seconds or so by someone answering a phone (what do you call a guy who phones people, then gets annoyed that they did in fact answer? A phone pollster!). As for imposing or visualizing, I really don't feel good about doing so in short bursts.

You see, when you work at a call center or something similar, you're forced to divert your attention away from your tulpa all the time. It just feels awkward and embarrassing when you can only focus on her occasionally for a couple of seconds, and then you're jerked away once again. I instinctively feel like it would be annoying for the tulpa. Though I'm pretty sure it's just a wrong impression of mine.