Forcing faith into personality

I've begun the practice of forcing the Christian faith upon my tulpa from a very early age as it is my own belief and I believe it is for the best, regardless of being right or wrong spiritually. I usually go about this by including my tulpa into my theological studies, reading from scripture to him and just forcing it as it is a regular trait. How did any of you guys go about it? Is this a regular practice among you guys? And assuming there's a correlation between tulpa-host religious beliefs, has any of your tulpas had drastically differing religious beliefs compared to yours? I find this to be very unlikely besides perhaps a small difference (atheism, apatheism, agnosticism, denominations...). Let's discuss tulpa religious beliefs.

My humble apologies if there is any thread similar to this. I could not find any, save for a couple which barely touch upon the subject and are very old. If there are any more indepth threads, feel free to point me in the direction and delete my thread.

and rest assured, I am very open to the beliefs of my tulpa even if it is differing to my own.

I remember one very old progress report that's been linked to in the past on this subject, but I have no idea how to find it. It exists though, and it was good iirc. Maybe someone else will find it.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I know that there's one member here who is agnostic (I think) and his/her tulpa is Buddhist . . . I believe it really just turns out like any other type of trait or whatnot.

Anyway, I'm a very lax person on it, so I've chosen to introduce James to Christianity, but I've told him that if it isn't what he believes in I won't be mad about it. I've read the Bible to him a bit, one day I'll go to a decent church, etc., etc. It honestly isn't that much of a concern for me.

James: Hello, all!

I don't think I'll introduce any faiths to my tulpa unless he specifically asks for it. I'll probably be tolerant of any faith he chooses, so long as it doesn't negatively affect the way he thinks or talks to me.

I never really introduced any religion to my tulpa, he was with me in school, we learned about different religions together but still he never really believed in any of them, I however grew up with Christianity.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Long, long ago, near the beginning of my tulpa route, I used to try and force Christianity into my first tulpa, since back then the entire practice looked a bit like something occult and I wanted to have proof that my spooky head ghost isn't a demon (partially for myself, more so to prove it to other people who might feel paranoid.) I have no idea if or how it worked though, and later I mostly abandoned personality forcing.

I don't think it's unethical to tulpaforce a religion into your tulpa, any more than to tulpaforce particular interests or personality traits, but you need to be flexible and accept that their views might end up different from yours, or change entirely later on.

but you need to be flexible and accept that their views might end up different from yours, or change entirely later on.

and rest assured, I am very open to the beliefs of my tulpa even if it is differing to my own.

Of course. From my observations, I've found tulpas do generally have the same religious beliefs as their host, though. It's not really a concern.

And how do you not know whether forcing religion into your tulpa worked or not? Is it not vocal?

I'm not really religious anymore, but when I started I was pretty hardcore Christian. I didn't really choose my tulpa personalities, and none of them ended up being Christian. One was spiritual but in a weird new agey way that made me nervous. Not to mention that she was half demon...I was always kind of conflicted whether I should be trying to convert them(or at least make them less mean and rude)...in the end though I decided not to, and(through no influence of theirs to soothe your fears) I'm now...uh...something that isn't Christian. More like...agnostic Machiavellian. Not that that's a thing, but it sums up my belief system pretty well.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako