UPDATE: tulpa minecraft / tekkit server

Dog

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point of my lab is just to look cool and to learn how to use the mods

Perhaps it could be a training facility of sorts?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I would definitely be okay with being trained in the art of using tekkit mods. I'm clueless with a lot of the energy/machinery mods in there. I tend to be attracted to magic mods more, so I could never really force myself to learn the mods :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

username is Alexavier

Reality is a story the mind tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic firings. A truth so strange it can only be lied into existence. And our mind can lie. Never doubt it...

Username: badsol

I will join the server in the next couple of day's or may even tomorrow since I am quite busy. (Exams)

So somebody found the ocean, but how far does it go?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Ocean biomes are randomly generated like any other, far enough from spawn. They range from ~500 blocks to... well, I don't think there's a limit, but usually less than 10,000 in any one direction. They're the best place to look for mushroom island biomes for mycelium or mob-free building. Or cool cows.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'm going to build a lab in an extreme hills biome. Once I give the cords, feel free to help! I will need LOTS of Marble, so please chip in! The point of it will be to teach people how the mod packs work in a hands-on way.