Physical movements during visualization

I'm forever cursed to have bottom-shelf visuals, but to add insult to injury, when I get something I can actually make out, that gives me this glimmer of hope that I'm getting better, I'll attempt to move my field of vision only to have my eyes move, and destroy any immersion. I'll try and turn my head in the imaginary environment only to find I can't, and after enough effort, my physical head will move, again, ruining all immersion, and etc.

Happens when I walk, try and reach out and touch things, do about anything. I'll be able to go some periods of time with no issues when I'm lucky, but it never lasts. I can't even make eye-contact with the tupper without my eyes moving back and forth, like they would when staring into someone's eyes in real life, and booting me out of any kind of visual state I've managed to achieve.

Would normally just grit my teeth and deal with terrible still-images and touch (Which I'm great at), but I have plans to, as much as I don't wanna, put excess time into visuals in hopes I'll actually get better. Haven't in the past couple years, but maybe an hour or two of nothing but visuals per day for a few weeks will do a bit of good.

Hopefully :'l

Anyway, yeah, anyone have experience with physical movements completely screwing you over during visuals? I'd appreciate any stories of how you overcame it, if so. I'm at a complete loss, and have been trying to get stuff all day, only to be defaulted back to my physical eyes every ten seconds.

Also, if it's been discussed in another thread, link me, but there are always new answers even in repeat threads, so I figured I'd go on and ask.

Thanks in advance. Ready for this shit to be done with.

Wow this is interresting. Im kinda sorry for you. I have no problem with that, I even like to force in the bus on the way to school. But I think youre right, with enough training it will sure become better. Maybe you could try visualization and then turn your head just a little bit to get used to it?

I think you should take it in little steps. Like Wyrm said, try to move your eyes instead of your head in the visualization without instantly turning it physically. Remember to only do small movements to the point where you move your real eyes. If you could, take it a step further with a couple of more times. Then, if you can fully move your field of vision without interruption, move on and try other movements. Try doing your head, arm, and legs.

Then again, I've never had this problem. I like this way of going about things because it can be applied to a lot of situations. Hopefully it works for you :)

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Yours seems to be an extreme case, but Markus and I were laying by a fire yesterday while I was active forcing (for the first time in months! Not that that bit's relevant. Just figured I'd put it in there) and our legs kept moving into the fire while I wasn't paying attention to them. It was a pain, but it sounds nothing like what you've had to deal with. I've been trying to keep up with your PR and you said that you were having visualization issues in there too, but I had no idea it was this bad :/ But yeah, as for advice I think the other people have it covered. I would imagine practice would make things better. The important thing is to not give up on the practice, though.

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Appreciate the sentiment, though I didn't mean to come across sooo, idunno, whiny and all that in the original question, aha. That being said, no need for any feelings of sorriness on my account, yeah? I'm just naturally bitchy.

Anyway,

Wyrm, I like the idea of getting used to the head-turning. Well, I don't like it, but It's acceptable I guess, and I've considered it (Though I wish I didn't have to). I might have elaborated a bit more than I did, but this question stems mostly from my frustration when I'm attempting visuals any time there's light around. Didn't figure it would matter as my goal is in-part being able to visualize at times other than the dead of night like usual, but something about the way light works really messes me up when I move my head, or eyes.. The other body parts are generally disruptive regardless of the lighting, obviously, but in the dark, I'll actually find my eyes and head moving to lesser disruption.

I'm also naturally inclined to open-eye, which is why the moving of the eyes and also head-turning is less of an issue when it's pitch-black. When I'm most suffering from these issues, I'm having to try closed, but yeah.

It may very well simply be an adjustment thing, so I'll look to see if I can get a bit of a hold on it, or something. Maybe trying to really pay attention how it feels when it's less severe can be of help during the day, when I'm exposed to that awful, massive flaming ball in the sky?

Paranoid Llama, not sure I'm fully "Picking up what you're putting down" here, or whatever the kids say, but yeah, I probably agree with you, and appreciate the assist.

Arcane, appreciate the sentiment, I guess. Not sure my issues are really comparable to putting your leg into an open-flame, but yeah, appreciated. Do figure that practice is a help, but not sure exactly what to do, and how to go about it in a lot of regards. I actually didn't think this was that much of uncommon thing that almost nobody else would have suffered from it, but who knows, maybe there's someone else who'll have something to say on a more personal level, yeah?

Anyways, yeah, again, do appreciate the replies. If anyone's actually had this issue though, hearing from you would be pretty swell.