When you need something in wonderland, how do you get it?

We get items in wonderland by...  

56 members have voted

1. 1. We get items in wonderland by...

• ...buying them/having them delivered
    • ...from hammerspace/thin air
    • ...shaping them out of raw energy
    • ...doing something you didn't mention here (please post about it)

My wonderland is an island, surrounded by a huge ocean. Whatever we need is dropped off by supply planes, you know, how the crates with the little parachutes are dropped. We should use the leftover crates to build a bridge to the next island over, I'm not sure what is over there.

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

If any of us feel the need to build something, we usually just force the world to obey our will. Craft things out of my mental energy.

How do we Ascend through the falling clouds?

We have bit of a joke in our dreamworld. The "raw energy" that could be said we make stuff out of has been labeled "imagination magic" by us. At one point, Najere pointed out how strange it was that we have a large computer here with cords running into the ground, but no obvious source of electricity to keep it running. We decided it runs on "imagination magic" as well.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Our wonderland is a forest, in which we have a reasonably sized log cabin to chill in. A lot of the time, we just happen to have whatever we need in a cupboard somewhere, or under Aliska's bed, or down the back of the sofa, or... you get the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Crystal and me usually just make stuff appear when we need something, sometimes depending on where we are we might open a drawer or something to find what we need.

If text is green, Crystal is talking

If it's normal, its me