What can I do if I mess up the model/Visualization of my tulpa?

So I am new to the whole tulpa thing and I want to make sure I don't mess things up.

So I want to know What can I do if I mess up the model/Visualization of my tulpa? Is their a way to fix it if I add something I don't want?

P.S. Can working on your tulpa for more than three hours a day make you exhausted or have major headaches. I haven't had any of these yet but I heard it is possible.

Nothing is set in stone in terms of your tulpa's form, despite what some of the older guides may have you believe. If you've added something you don't want, you can just visualize your tulpa differently.

And yeah, extensive work can cause headaches and exhaustion, but if it doesn't happen to you and you're comfortable with working for hours on end, go for it.

Nothing is set in stone in terms of your tulpa's form, despite what some of the older guides may have you believe. If you've added something you don't want, you can just visualize your tulpa differently.

And yeah, extensive work can cause headaches and exhaustion, but if it doesn't happen to you and you're comfortable with working for hours on end, go for it.

Thanks for the information. But how will I know what it looks like at that current moment I haven't started on it yet but I'm getting very close.

Well, I'm not exactly a seasoned poster, but hey I gotta start somewhere.

I'm about 8 months into the creation process, and even though I have poor visualization, my Tulpa states "I have a definite form even if it's difficult for him to visualize, but it's definitely susceptible to change. Certainly details like body shape and the like are most likely able to be changed. At the end of the day it all kinda depends on how you and your tulpa feel about it. As for what your tulpa's current form is, it all depends on what you and your tulpa want. If you have a form in mind, then go for it and use that."

And as for the headaches, I never really experienced any but I had some serious exhaustion and would be extremely sleepy at the end of every day I did any forcing. It would wear me out pretty quickly in the beginning but over time I adjusted.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

I don't believe there's an end to visualization, seeing as there's always room for improvement. But when you visualize your tulpa, you'll be able to see it and make your changes from there, fixing whatever mistakes you've made.

I don't believe there's an end to visualization, seeing as there's always room for improvement. But when you visualize your tulpa, you'll be able to see it and make your changes from there, fixing whatever mistakes you've made.

I see, Thanks.

And Another thing I was unsure about! Can the tulpa be seen by me out of dreamscape or Dreamland?

Yeah, just visualize your tulpa in your environment.

Sorry to continue to ask you things.

So I should kinda be looking around my room/environment while visualizing and not do too much with developing inside the dreamland?!