Mafia IV: Trapped in Brian

jean-luc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, this game we have 3 mafia members. Remember: if you want to edit your post or post twice in a row, first get http://web.archive.org/ to archive this page with the old version, then post a link to the old version.

The role PMs have been sent, and the day has started! Brian sits down at his desk and starts taking The Test.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

"The Test"

So we have:

Haven

Quetzal

Kiahdaj

Muffin

Enny

Eva

sushi

NimbusArchon

Yuki

So last time everyone just kinda stared at each other because nobody was talking much during the day, and there wasn't much information to work with. Let's not do that. Let's stir up some animosity so that tonight's deaths mean something.

I've just asked my random number generator who's mafia, and it tells me NimbusArchon. Since I already know that I'm not mafia, my RNG has a 37.5% chance of being right. So I'm going to say lynch Nimbus!

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Oh yeah? Well I'm offended that you would jump to putting our innocent Nimbus into stasis so quickly! So I think it is you who is the—... what are the bad guys in this game? Evil tulpa I guess. Yeah.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Suddenly, a wave of thoughts echo throughout the Brian brain:

Oh man, was it 1853 or 1874? "In 1982, columbus sailed the ocean blue". No wait, that's not right. errrgh, this has nothing to do with Canadia!

It MUST be 1853, 1874 was after the great revolution! Wait, was that in star wars?... or is it star trek? star craft? star made? star gate? star bow? Stars are cool, i think johnny said they have giant explosions in them or something. Test! I need to focus on the test! Get back on the test! Where was I, something something must be 1853 right? Ok so...

Wait, 1853 isn't even one of the answers! Gah!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

"Maybe the answer is 1924. I dunno. Also, I abstain."

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Well I'd love to not die.

Stats-wise, there's a good chance that I'm innocent (from your perspective, anyways - from mine, it's a 100% chance), so killing me now is a bad move. If I'm on the bad team (whatever we're calling it now), then we have 1 out of 3 down immediately, which is good. There's about a 1/3 chance of that outcome. In around 2/3 of situations, though, I'm innocent. Killing me in that case would mean 2 of the 6 innocents are dead by tomorrow (the bad team killing one tonight), leaving 4 vs 3, and only 1 more innocent kill is required for the bad team to win the whole game.

It's not a good move to kill anyone today. ##Abstain.

Cogito ergo cogito.

As always with the first night: ##abstain ##hammer

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

##Abstain

##hammer

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033