Anythin's Tulpa Sprites!

Anythin

[align=center]Hello there fellow tulpamancers, and possibly tulpas!

Now, let me introduce myself. I'm a student, and I do pixel art in my free time. I decided to post my sprites which are about my first and only tulpa(for now!), Yui.

Requests OPEN!

Okay so here's how it works. You need to post a reference picture if you have one (you better post a reference picture or ~I'll kill you~ it will be harder for me to sprite your tulpa.) And that's about all. Well, actually no. Be patient. I am lazy as f*ck and it might take a while, ranging from a few hours to a day or so.

So these are the sprites, there will be more, and I'll update the post when I make more.

HTbv0PY.png

(PS: I'm open for critique, feedback is appreciated.)[/align]

Hey, this is really cool. I don't think I've ever seen anyone doing pixel art of tulpas before. Your style reminds me of something. Princess Maker, maybe? I'd be interested in seeing more.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Wow I din't know I will get such good feedback. You guys are awesome. Btw, @Alexx, yes, I will take requests buuut not right now since I'm busy with school and stuff. I'm also REALLY lazy, I mean I wanted today to do another 5-6 sprites and I did only one, but I'm glad people like my work :).

Now, on topic:

Okay so I had this motivation tonight to make one more sprite :P

I definitely improved with the hair on this one.

j7Dc2AH.png

I also revamped some of the other sprites, and by some I mean all, since the hair was really bad.

Looking quite nice there, Anythin'. Your work has a nice, SNES-style vibe to them, and the design itself if quite nice and simple. Do you have any other example of pixel art you do? I'd imagine any environments you'd do would be quite nice.

Peace

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

@Yuki Thanks! I actually thought about making some games but I'm shit at coding.

@Sock Thanks :). Yes, I have some examples, but most of them are lost since my last PC literally died.

• 2 weeks later...

Uhm... It's been some time. Here's some new sprites.

PpabKwH.pngvwSJTGC.pngWxdBCbt.png

And... I have something for you... wait for it... YES! The requests are finally open! Request away!

I will update the OP with all the information and all that stuff.