Questions to ask Tulpa

Jason Martin

Okay, so I've obviously had a bit of trouble deciding which is the best path to take for tulpaforcing, and I think I have decided that I should start by asking my tulpa questions and waiting for them to respond.

So...I don't know, I have a couple of questions in mind, but obviously I would love more, so just post any questions you've asked your tulpa and uh...have worked. I will totally take all of these questions into consideration for my tulpaforcing sessions. Thanks a lot.

We'll keep fighting

Keep building

A better place for us (and our tulpas)

And now we're Building Better Worlds on the ashes of the past.

It doesn't take that much to make a lot of questions out of just one thing. Ask if your tulpa likes a song and if the lyrics have any meaning to them, ask for their opinion on your favorite character from a show, and ask about what they think of the go-go swing.

And hey, there's this.

Lots of good questions here too, if you skip the stuff you already know the answer to. Though I prefer this stuff for interviewing vocal tulpas. I think it's good for independence.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

If you're just starting out it seems like personality is what you should build first. Ask its opinion on current events, some "would you rather" scenarios, or even just roleplay a story - if I do 'x', you do what?

I think that would help you explore who they will become.

[align=right]The songs carried on and began to grow long as the moon watched it all from above

And the old ripened berries and the juniper fairies delivered their gifts and their love.[/align]

You could also just start talking to them like a person who's there with you.

"Hey, how ya doin'?"

Or do things with them. Watch a tv show, ask them if they like it; pay attention to how you personally feel about that show in that moment after asking.

Raw thought has a lot of emotion involved, that's usually a tulpa's first line of communication aside from head pressure for some people.

You're making a friend for life, just start treating them like that from the get go.