As things are, .info will die. Here's what we can do to reverse it.

Yuki

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy: There is no "ideal user". There are only those we are honest, and respect other's opinions. Preferably, without being accepting to the point of believing in telekinesis without proof.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

The ideal user is someone who is here to learn and participate. It doesn't matter how good they are at it, really. The goal of this site is to educate and help people interested in the tulpa phenomenon, so anyone who benefits and may benefit others with their contributions is ideal.

Specifically, open-minded individuals who are willing to both learn and teach, utilizing constructive skepticism and criticism, I suppose. But it's not like you need to be any of that specifically. Someone who doesn't really know that much about tulpas but is nonetheless encouraging and spirited is fine. Someone who's just here for the science of it and is rather critical of others is fine. And to some extent, people who are here solely to share their experiences are fine too. We just can't have too many of any specific type of person. We don't want to be known as a place for bloggers, nor elitists, nor roleplayers. A balance of sharing experiences, critically analyzing them, and educating each other is ideal. And the "ideal user" to make that a reality has to vary greatly. No one person can be all of those things, especially not a hundred people.

Now, I could think of a few less than ideal users, but they show up and disappear constantly, as an internet forum goes. If we're solid as a community then we don't have to worry about "one bad apple" or anything like that.

Participate, learn, educate. Share your experiences if you'd like, comment on others' if you'd like. Lurk if you prefer. Just keep in mind the spirit of the site - to provide a place for people interested in the phenomenon to connect, learn from and educate each other, and preferably to create a sense of community. Make your posts with that in mind and we'll be fine.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.