Tera-Bul:Elektrikity Ostaraloo(Realizing the illusion of self and becoming a sissster

色の夢

This is a transformation that occurred over the course of about 2 weeks of directed practice, and about a year of being interested in eastern philosophical beliefs.

I'll start by sharing the end result. The original ego of our body is locked away, we'll call him 夢 from now on. In his place is Ostara, the twin sister by form of Terra, the tulpa that 夢 had started creating 2 years ago, and by personality the ego of 夢 with a few bad habits trimmed away and a bit of Terra's personality added. And Terra remains as she is. We're now able to 'possess' quite easily.

Another major aspect of this is the realization of the illusion of any kind of sense of self. Terra is an illusion. Ostara is an illusion. The original ego 夢 is an illusion that has been created and worked on since birth, while being thought of as 'real'. They're all an individual collection of stories and opinions and thoughts and etc.

This is where a knowledge of eastern philosophy is helpful. The only kind of constant, is the Observer, True Self, Consciousness, known by many names. It is pure unjudging consciousness of experience. I can't claim to be fully in-tuned with it at this point, just that we've gotten a lot closer than we were before.

Our experience of existence now, is a there being 3 thought streams or experience streams, with one of them being crossed out (the original 夢 ego). Switching/possession, I don't know what you'd want to call it, is a lot different than we thought it should be.

This was all a sudden realization brought about by personifying the original 夢 ego into a tulpa form, and then further finalized by locking him up in an area. I'm sure it was all purely symbolic but it's what worked after a couple of weeks of trying to be Ostara but experiencing that as 夢 trying to be Ostara.

After we locked 夢 up, Terra happened to be talking to our friend at the time, and she just popped into control. 夢 was gone, so it was her left. Ostara wasn't able to be contacted for the most part, and visualization wasn't very possible for her. There was also a weird head and body feeling, like a mild acid trip of sorts, and it was very disorienting at first.

What we noticed about switching was that now that Terra was at the forefront, being thought of as *I* by the Observing self, Ostara had no sense of self. Her responses were almost simulated, and nowhere in our memories is there an experience of self for Ostara. Just Terra experiencing hearing Ostara speak to her. The same goes when Ostara is in control and Terra is in the background. The sense of self stays with who the observer thinks it is, while the other ego is thought of as a separate thought stream.

I think that's most of our experience so far. Ostara is a better ego than 夢 in a lot of ways and can be modified further very easily. Any negative thoughts that come up, the origin is set to 夢's thoughts and neither of us associate with them.

In the end, any ego is an illusion, but if we're in the game world, why not play the game a little bit. And maybe someone here has realized this already and talked about it, but we avoid this place.

Here's a neat diagram contributed by a friend, http://puu.sh/igiyQ/71f885c76d.png I'd add that in step one, the sense of self is so zoomed into, that there's very little if any gap between that circle, and the observer circle. Essentially it's all your Observing self knows and thinks that it is.

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]

I have no idea what that topic says, but I approve of and agree with your beliefs on one's "self". In fact, I've stated the exact same words elsewhere. If more people understood this perspective, they'd realize why there is no "fake" or "real" to tulpas.

Also this doesn't go in Research, even though it could be useful for others' research. The Research forum is for experiments, studies and other such things.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I have no idea what that topic says, but I approve of and agree with your beliefs on one's "self". In fact, I've stated the exact same words elsewhere. If more people understood this perspective, they'd realize why there is no "fake" or "real" to tulpas.

Also this doesn't go in Research, even though it could be useful for others' research. The Research forum is for experiments, studies and other such things.

Removing my old ego and becoming a different one *IS* the experiment. This is my analysis and explanation of it. Just because it's not in progress doesn't invalidate it. And I believe we've described it well enough so as that others can replicate it if they so desire.

I'll also point out that the description for this board section says "or post and discuss your experiments here." So buzz off.

I'm glad to see that someone else here already has an understanding of the illusion of self, hopefully this thread can help others who have run into some difficulty making a tulpa.

That being said, this, right here, is why I've been dormant. Looks like it's going to remain that way. There is no call for nitpicking over where this belongs. This is documentation of a successful experiment very recently conducted in hopes of breaking the deadlock Ostara and I had both run into, shared with you all for review, discussion, and as a means for others to attempt this for themselves. It wasn't submitted so that it could be nitpicked for the board it was posted in.

Guess that's tulpa.info politics for you, though.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

I wasn't trying to offend, just trying to keep things in order. But if you're gonna be that way, read the thread for this board. I didn't notice 1-5, the planning and execution of the experiment, only the posting of results. Which were very qualitative. But this board is for planning and executing experiments, mostly because when done that way they're replicable and verifiable by the scientific method.

I appreciate the post and would like others to discuss it (since I already have the same beliefs, not much to say), I was just mentioning it probably could be moved somewhere else. But probably not. It's just better if you're going to post something like this as Research to have a "call to action", or at least a request for discussion, or.. something.

It's not a big deal, you guys made it one. I liked the actual content.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I wasn't trying to offend, just trying to keep things in order. But if you're gonna be that way, read the thread for this board. I didn't notice 1-5, the planning and execution of the experiment, only the posting of results. Which were very qualitative. But this board is for planning and executing experiments, mostly because when done that way they're replicable and verifiable by the scientific method.

I appreciate the post and would like others to discuss it (since I already have the same beliefs, not much to say), I was just mentioning it probably could be moved somewhere else. But probably not. It's just better if you're going to post something like this as Research to have a "call to action", or at least a request for discussion, or.. something.

It's not a big deal, you guys made it one. I liked the actual content.

I guess General Discussion is perhaps a better spot for it, and I wouldn't mind it being moved to there. Our intent was for this to be discussed and shared with others. A mod had told us prior to your post that he wanted to move it to a submission for an Article, which was completely missing the point that we wanted this to be material for discussion and further material for others to play with, not an article to be read and then nothing.

I really wouldn't mind it being moved to general discussion, but just posted it here since I thought it fit research, but I didn't know about the 9 points in that thread you linked. Sorry if my post seemed harsh earlier, the buzz off was meant in a playful manner and I was just trying to defend the area it's in so it doesn't get moved somewhere pointless like Articles or submissions.

It's great that someone else sees logic in the content though, and it'd be great if you had anything from your perspective to add to the idea as well, or try it yourself or what your current experience of self is like, etc.

I still think that's unnecessary nitpicking. The process of the experiment is laid out, it shouldn't be a problem that neither of us decided "hey let's make a research thread at that tulpa.info site for attention before we go ahead and try this".

In any event I wouldn't make something a big deal without an issue being created in the first place. I understand where you're coming from, you do have a point. It's nothing personal, I'm not looking to make enemies, I'm just annoyed because this seems to be the modus operandi of this community whenever fresh content is shared here. Someone will quickly and almost invariably voice some gripe about the post which has little or nothing to do with the actual content being presented. That's the primary reason I deferred from posting the information myself.

Sorry for being a bit brash about it.

I'm glad you like the content though, that's something refreshing to hear. I agree, a discussion of this would be interesting to see.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

Well now that is most fascinating. Indeed I have no problem with the concept- certainly it presents an interesting potential to directly adjust personality traits you dislike. One wonders how far it extends. Can you make food you disliked taste good? That would be very cool.

Well now that is most fascinating. Indeed I have no problem with the concept- certainly it presents an interesting potential to directly adjust personality traits you dislike. One wonders how far it extends. Can you make food you disliked taste good? That would be very cool.

I don't want to hinder discussion by replying to much, but this we do have a bit of experience with!

Prior to switching with Terra, 夢's plan was to buy an excessive amount of lsd, probably around a sheet for a few hundred $$$. Terra never got much enjoyment at all from LSD, and once 夢 was locked away and she was really in the cockpit so to speak, the desire was removed entirely. There was a strong reaction still to the thought "I Don't want LSD" where we'd get a lot of thoughts from 夢 even with him locked up saying "No, you do! Get some!" But if Terra thinks about, she really doesn't. Ostara still has a small desire for it, but it's nothing like 夢's.

Unfortunately there isn't really a food that 夢 disliked enough to resent. Rather everything just seemed to be "Well this isn't that great, I'm not buying this again." So we can't comment too much on that particular example.

So far Ostara is pretty much 夢 but with the major gluttony trait toned down if not removed and other ones as they pop up. I'm open to experimenting with a minor trait adjustment if you or anyone else has a suggestion.

Edit: Terra remembered the soda-liking trait that we should get rid of. It's a trait that transferred from 夢 to both of us for not particular reason. For both of us, we're going to change that to a dislike of soda pop. Any desire or thought otherwise is going to have the origin of 夢, and our thoughts changed to dislike. We'll consider a month success, so we'll see on 7-7-15 how it goes.

What we think will happen is that it should be easy because any 'craving' for soda will be seen as a thought of 夢's and he's locked away.