Chat Thread

Guest Anonymous

I'm 33. You kids get off my lawn! *shakes cane*

My host is fifty years old and I am thirty-eight! YOU get off MY lawn you noisy punk kid! *shakes older cane at you* ~Melian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, all of these old people. I bet you all still start fires with sticks, and think computers were better when they didn't have mice. Bad old people, bad.

So I'm twenty pounds down from a couple weeks ago? At first I was like "Yep, tapeworms", but then I realized that back when I was semi-active a year or two back, my lowest was 130. Then I just, ya know, stopped doing things, and got up to 170, which is where I was before I started. Figure that through proper dieting and exercise, I'll be able to take advantage of my teenage metabolism for a little longer yet.

In other news, I just decided to listen to some of Depeche Mode's newer stuff. I was expecting it to be drastically changed from, say, Black Celebration and Violator's sounds, but was pleasantly surprised to find a couple songs that aren't too different from the Violator-era sound. Such a great group. I'd love to see them before one of the inevitably dies in the next five to ten years. Martin Gore will ALWAYS be Bae.

Guest Anonymous

I am a year and a half old. Stay away from me you filthy pedophiles!

I am kinda wanting to pet you!!! I hear you have soft fur and all that. *raises hands as if to pet and steps closer* ~Melian

Man, all of these old people. I bet you all still start fires with sticks, and think computers were better when they didn't have mice. Bad old people, bad. ...

In other news, I just decided to listen to some of Depeche Mode's newer stuff. ...

Anyone who is a Depech Mode fan, however young, can't be anything but far out groovy gravy!

Yesh, I remember no internet, no cell phones and floppy computer disks the size of frisbees. ~Melian

Man, all of these old people. I bet you all still start fires with sticks, and think computers were better when they didn't have mice. Bad old people, bad.

I was going to say that I'm not old enough to remember computers without mice, but I am. I was seven when Windows 3.1 came out.

I don't think that computers are better without mice -- how would you use MS Paint? -- but I do use a window manager called Ratpoison, made by people who really hate mice.

Anyway, why am I defending myself to you? You're one of those young people who thinks the iPhone xbox computers are better without mice.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

You kids with your baggy pants, and your Backstreet Boys, and your pagers, and your I dunno what else...

I wanna see movies of my dreams.

the best thing to do on a wednesday is an intense chemical wedding and be a fucking sloth who has made his inner dialogue comfortably incomprehensible

pay consideration to this fact

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

Bersinger gracing us with his wisdom.

Anyone who is a Depech Mode fan, however young, can't be anything but far out groovy gravy!

You know, I'd been meaning to look into them for a couple years before finally taking the plunge sometime last year, and am totally ashamed for waiting so long. Fantastic, faaantastic music.

And touché, Shui, touché. I don't think smartphones will necessarily develop any kind of mouse-dependency, or most consoles for that matter, but I'm sure there'll be some crazy peripheral or another in forty years that's going to baffle me.

I'm thinking about getting a hair-cut. My dad had me grow it out at like, four, and we never really cut it for long after that, so I'm pretty much psychologically dependent on it being at least mid-neck in length. But I'm pretty goddamn terrible looking in the face-area in general and am wondering if cutting it will help..? I'd like to be able to have a picture of myself taken for once and think "Hey, that looks pretty good! Of course I don't mind you posting it on Facebook!", as opposed to the general begging that they delete it.

That all, along with the exercising, and trying to manage my stupid acne, I guess. Sigh. I refuse to feel terrible about myself for the rest of my life. Just really, really hard to know what to do when alls my friends and family will give me is "Nah, you're fine" because they wanna spare my feelings. Aha, many a stranger has spoken.

I do apparently have some incredibly sexy legs though, if most women are to be believed.