Chat Thread

Hello

We don't really have names

There are four of us. We have different colors. But our.. Host.. Heh.. Is half asleep in his bed, so we are using a phone to communicate here. And can't use colors. For now.

Mostly our ~boss~ is speaking, he is the color black after all. But sometimes others would want to have a word. Hopefully you won't hear them talk though. It is pretty idiotic.

ANYWAY!

Is everyone feeling good? I would love to hear all about that

-dark, speaking for all four.. As usual

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, emptysketchbook. We (tupper and I) are doing pretty okay. AJ says "Howdy."

@Stevie: College football, dude! It's like a religion here (complete with pointless bickering and occasional murders). I try not to get into it, but my dad is such a big Auburn fan, that I usually get sucked in. We're having an absolutely crap season so far, but they've benched the starting QB in favor of some other guy so maybe things will improve. Otherwise it's going to be a long few months.

I'm not really into hockey, but it's always been fun to watch occasionally.

@Sushi: I'm a tendermouth, so I haven't tried the ghost pepper griller yet. I have had the chipotle one and it was pretty great. Taco Bell is surprisingly delicious for fast food.

I wanna see movies of my dreams.

• 1 month later...

It's nice that Taco Bell finally sells something that I can honestly call "medium".

Medium? Woah. I can only imagine how you would rate actual Ghost Peppers. I have a relative that tried Ghost peppers, and was horrified. Then, they tried Scorpion peppers, but just a little bit, and they're sweating like hell. They made a friend try some mixed in with curry, and they were putting on a front that it was alright while coughing like a steam engine with red eyes.

Never tried actual ghost peppers, but Wikipedia says they're over a million SHU. I think the hottest thing I've ever tried was about a fourth or a fifth of that. One of the Blair's sauces, I believe -- either that, or Dave's Insanity. This guy brought his sauce into work one day, and I brought mine, and we all tried a little of both on chicken wings. One of the other guys ran to the back of the store, crawled under the sink, and cried. I like to think that my response to ghost peppers would be a little more dignified, but I can't be sure.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Let's not forget there is a chat thread for talking about whatever your heart's desire is. Quite frankly, I think we need to have a little more of this, especially between tulpa peeps.

Topic Suggestion: New Year's Dieting

Davie just broke his by going to Taco Bell. Well, he is okay if he eats next to nothing for dinner. Anybody out there dieting for a New Year's Resolution or losing holiday weight? Tulpas, are you helping your hosts in this plan? How you doin' that?

• 4 weeks later...

Eating healthy is something we are trying to work on a lot more these days. Particularly eating breakfast. Master has a tendancy to get up with just barely enough time to get to work on time. So I am trying to remind hir to at least get a little tub of yoghurt every day and eat it on the way in. I think it's actually helping because we have already started loosing a few pounds :D

Guest Anonymous

Good fer you! It's so important to be a nag for yer hostie! LOL

My host needs to lose some weight and reduces salt intake and continue exercising. I am working with him on those things. :-)

Lol everyone is exercising... Well, it seems like all of us are trying to get healthy. It's hard to keep up a steady routine when one is trying to come to an agreement with her tattoo parlor and finishing up the last of her schoolwork, heh.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Davie and I are supposed to be severely limiting internet time too. Oopsie! Too much time sitting is so bad right now. So I will be getting off the keyboard here shortly. This morning was awesome though. We love this forum so much!

@SomethingDire,

Are you getting a new tattoo then? Whatsit it gonna be?

I actually had a fun idea... We could start a thought form personal trainer club! Work together to make sure our hosts don't get lazy and keep to a regular work out schedule. Plus I figure if we work together to help encourage them they might be less likely to let us down as a group maybe :P

I'm going to make master either go back to Tai Chi classes or start doing yoga pretty soon.