Chat Thread

It's the leveling system, I like being higher leveled than everyone else. I got to 18 when most other people were at highest 16 or 17 I think. In the pre-release beta I got to 21 and the highest was 18, 'cus I played 22 hours straight.

But this really isn't a fun game, wouldn't recommend it if you enjoy skill-based fun. Go play TF2 like I'm going to. If I didn't have a "White Rabbit" skin for D.Va and her mech I wouldn't have even played this much, honestly.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

In China they have "detox" hospitals/re-educations centers for those addicted to computer games and the internet. They call computer games "electronic heroine." The government declares you addicted and incarcerates you by force for three months. It's like a military boot camp where they also work to discover the inner emotional turmoil behind your gaming addiction. Luminesce, it's okay, you can tell us. You are a game addict aren't you? *large Chinese soldiers appear flanking Melian* It's for your own good!

>Overwatch

I played a little bit of it (or the beta? can't remember) at my pal's house and it seemed like a less user friendly TF2 to me. There seems to be a lot of talk about it online though so maybe the appeal is just lost on me.

We're all gonna make it brah.

I keep playing because I have a strong desire to participate in "fresh starts" in video games and to stay near the top. High stat in highscores, high overall level or rank, maybe just even high skill. In Minecraft that meant I loved starting new maps and gathering resources.

Too bad Overwatch just isn't fun for me and I stopped after the first day. I wouldn't say it's not user friendly, you're less likely to be absolutely destroyed by someone better than in TF2 (partially due to skill based matchmaking I assume), and it only took me a day of playing... literally... to learn basically all the capabilities of every character. Also for my own rep here, I played 170 total games (5 to 10 minutes each usually) many of which I got every single gold medal (for best performance in a stat), and nearly 99% of the time got the golds in Objective Time and slightly less so Objective Kills. Played exclusively as D.Va because she isn't overpowered.

Anyways watch some videos (like these ones) before you decide to buy it. A lot of people will probably prefer TF2, and TF2 is free. Overwatch is $40.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Who else is hyped for a three-day weekend? I sure as FUCK am. I love working, but only having had two days off in a row for months sucks major butt.

I mean I guess if you're unemployed or have weird off-days you're not that hyped.

In other news, I've sustained a fairly severe burn from trying to pick up a pop-tart immediately after removing it from the toaster because I'm a dingus and also some of the filling had leaked out and apparently reached its boiling point. I'm no stranger to burns (The Fourth of July has left me with a few scars, and also burnt hair before (The smell takes a while to wash out)), but this one seems to be transforming into a pus-blister or whatever so that's a fucking bummer.

Fuck pop tarts

Am I the only one that just eats poptarts cold?

Get well soon!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

My host eats pop tarts cold, but like room temperature, not frozen like a poptartsickle.

I eat poptarts cold (if we have them for some reason). But I can also eat most things plain that others can't. I generally choose not to add extra things like salt or ketchup that aren't already on my food, I can eat a pack of ritz without a drink, and I can eat decent pancakes dry (I did so recently, lol). Mostly I'm just too lazy to properly prepare these foods - I don't care enough to put the extra effort in to make something taste slightly better, since I'm eating just to eat anyways.

But I have been made aware that this is abnormal behavior.