Chat Thread

We don't have too many homeless people here. Probably all rounded up and sacrificed in the woods.

What are the ground-rules in a hobo fight?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the big conspiracy going is that they're kidnapped for organ harvesting.

First rule: no rules

We're all gonna make it brah.

Whoa man, true anything-goes fighting. I wonder if there are underground bum-fights on the web.

Probably.

There's a lot of different places where you can find amateur fights online. Sometimes even amateur prizefights which are technically illegal, kinda gotta know where to look for that though.

Generally amateur fighting isn't my bag, I prefer to watch MMA cause there's a certain level of skill involved and opponents of similar weights, but yknow, different strokes for different folks.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Nah man, I want to-the-death bum fights over things like booze and meth. I could probably just fly out to Detroit or something and see it in person though, couldn't I?

Ordered a 1440p monitor last night. Pretty expensive, but I could honestly use the extra real-estate for some productivity stuff as much as vidya. Also, my current display is pretty small, and probably low-end as far as 1080p goes, so I'm expecting it to feel much better.

Not that I can currently run most games in 1440p, but as soon as some big-name company like EVGA or Asus has a 1070 back in stock, I'll pick up one of those and be fine.

Wouldn't even consider trying to justify 4k at the moment. Maybe after the next generation of GPU's.

People who are really serious about hobo fighting breed their own hobos, because the ones you catch in the wild usually aren't up to snuff.

I bought this recently. Haven't actually used it yet, mostly because I haven't really put any work into building my new computer for a month or so. I'm a little disappointed with how small the display is, but I guess the privacy and portability makes up for it.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Ha, that's kinda cool. And super impractical, probably. What are you throwing together? Something high-end, or nah?

Also, got the monitor in. It's great, love how big it is, games feel nice, but THERE'S A FUCKING TINY-ASS SCRATCH IN THE BOTTOM LEFT, and I'll get used to it eventually. I really don't feel like sending it back, and it's pretty out of the way. Now, if it was huge, and down the middle, I'd send it back.

But eh, happens.

10/10, would recommend.

What is the model of the monitor?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

What is the model of the monitor?

It's this'n.

Not super ideal for competitive, fast-paced games, but I could give a fuck less about anything above 60fps, and the 5ms delay or whatever is negligible to me.

Looks great, though, and it's honestly on the cheaper side, as far as 1440p displays go, without being like.. Off-brand.

Also, the stand it comes with is suuper good. Really easy to adjust, doesn't move around, swivel, etc. Definitely worth it, I wouldn't mind getting a second one in the next few months, and maybe moving this one off to be the secondary on account of that little scratch.

People who are really serious about hobo fighting breed their own hobos, because the ones you catch in the wild usually aren't up to snuff.

I bought this recently. Haven't actually used it yet, mostly because I haven't really put any work into building my new computer for a month or so. I'm a little disappointed with how small the display is, but I guess the privacy and portability makes up for it.

320x240! For $100! WTF!?

Why would you buy that?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc