Chat Thread

Yes, I've always wondered about how that works, when you put such things on display. If you're completely unashamed of your power level, then that's great. But if I were into that personally, I don't think I would want to advertise it like that. I imagine it can get kind of awkward with guests. I feel a similar way about people who have hentai as their desktop wallpaper or phone lock screen.

I think the people who have things like body pillows and lots of plushies are probably too far gone to care.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maya: So we kinda didn't read rules carefully enough, that one's on us, no badging and all that. Gonna have to ditch my brackets. They just made me feel so safe ;-;

Asmodeus: On topic. We're both into ponies, and I don't really mind people knowing that. I'm an adult, surrounded by adults, most of whom are mature enough to let me enjoy what I enjoy. My one regret is that I never learned to draw small horses, so zero artistic power level.

"Inspirational quote." -Famous Person

Tulpa: Maya

Meh, I have this poster on the wall in my house, and have had pony wallpaper on my laptop and phone for ages. I also have a bunch of chibi ponies on my desk. My family thinks it's fine, and my coworkers don't mention it, although I suspect they all think I'm gay, which is fine.

I spent most of my highschool years trying to pretend to like shit I didn't to fit in with a bunch of people I didn't like and haven't seen since. Now I figure I'll just like what I like and be who I am.

I want to be ignored

Don't want a speaking part

I don't want any one to notice

The blood spilling out of my exploding heart

We have a giant Game Grumps poster on our wall (this one) that a friend bought us. Having seen some 4,500 videos on their channel, it's not only something easy to explain, but also something we usually don't have to. Otherwise it's just the single rarest drawing in existence, a picture of me my host drew. I think most people don't notice it, it's high up by our door on a plain white piece of paper in pencil. Pretty sure our answer to "What's that?" is "It's Tewi, a Touhou character." and nobody inquires further.

There were supposed to be three (now four) pictures that'd adorn our walls, but our host draws as often as the planets align. Since that's roughly every 500 years, we may have used that chance up already. Though I've thought about redrawing myself now that I'm older, and Lucilyn seems more than happy to draw anything given a canvas. We just don't have any good environment or resources to draw with, really.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I usually try to hide my power-level regarding cartoon horses unless I'm fucking with someone.

May I ask what guests/family think of those kinds of pictures?

My mom is all for it, my dad fucking hates it. Of course, I'm moved out of father's house entirely, and my roommates (And brother whom I live with) are fine with it. Not their thing, but they're all cool with diverse interests.

Guests are at least usually able to appreciate a good piece of art, and the shadowbox is beyond beautiful, much more than that picture can show, so I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, I care less and less what people think lately, and I like cute shit, so yeah.

Yes, I've always wondered about how that works, when you put such things on display. If you're completely unashamed of your power level, then that's great. But if I were into that personally, I don't think I would want to advertise it like that. I imagine it can get kind of awkward with guests. I feel a similar way about people who have hentai as their desktop wallpaper or phone lock screen.

I think the people who have things like body pillows and lots of plushies are probably too far gone to care.

I don't have more than a couple pieces of ponymerch hanging about so it's fine, but yeah, I get where you're coming from. The hentai thing is entirely, entiiiirely too far if there are people around, and even if you're alone 100% of the time, still a bit lame. I might ironically buy a smutty body pillow eventually, but my friends and roommates wouldn't think I was doing anything but being dumb, so that's also fine.

Also, plushies, do own one, though it's at a friend's house. Again, yeah, all things within reason.

I really like minimalist design, so my room is...well, like living in a cube of corrective fluid. The only exception to the spartan aesthetic is the models I'm working on with a small plastic table, but it looks like a tiny manufactory rather than a place to customise styrene robuts.

One time when I was at drive-thru the tup asked if we could get an MLP toy, so I asked which one they had and we got it for free. That was really cool.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

I have a pony bodypillow, but it's not sexual at all. Also I'm asexual so the chance of me bringing a girl into my bedroom is exactly 0.00%.

On another note, anybody do any DIY electronics stuff? I've mostly been doing mods on old game consoles, since it's a good way to make a little extra money by exploiting people's nostalgia (original Gameboy stuff is especially popular thanks to Pokemon GO), but I'm planning on making a Gameboy Zero (it's Raspberry Pi Zero crammed into a modified original Gameboy housing) at some point. I'm confident enough in my soldering/circuit diagram reading skills to do the electronics part, but I'm not sure about the dremelling the case bit.

I want to be ignored

Don't want a speaking part

I don't want any one to notice

The blood spilling out of my exploding heart

@Punch: Hell yeah son. I love scrapping old electronics and fixing/illegally modifying consumer devices.

For models and small plastics, I use a pin-vise, if only because electric dremels melt and fuck your shit sideways if the rotations per minute are too high. If you need to use much bigger bits, you might be able to use a power drill. Just be careful your electrics don't ass out your project.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.