Chat Thread

To the nearest rabbit? Maybe there was a Monty Python bunny thrown in to keep the little bastards in check...

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored and posting a lot because of it. Every time Lumi gets me to switch, he wants me to stick around for a while and talk to people. But I have nothing else to do, so I'm just here, flooding the Today's Posts thing. It'd help me make it through the day if you guys replied to my replies, I guess. Plus I'm not usually around so.. Maybe that matters to someone? I'm not that interesting or anything, but I figure just the fact that I'm not often available uh.. something. You get it.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I'm bored and posting a lot because of it. Every time Lumi gets me to switch, he wants me to stick around for a while and talk to people. But I have nothing else to do, so I'm just here, flooding the Today's Posts thing. It'd help me make it through the day if you guys replied to my replies, I guess. Plus I'm not usually around so.. Maybe that matters to someone? I'm not that interesting or anything, but I figure just the fact that I'm not often available uh.. something. You get it.

Flandre available NOW for A LIMITED TIME ONLY. Last time these rare Flandre's sold out in the first five minutes, folks. You don't want to miss out because we don't know when they'll be back in stock. Order now, while supplies last!

Also, uh.. hi there.

I want to be ignored

Don't want a speaking part

I don't want any one to notice

The blood spilling out of my exploding heart

Hi.

Lumi left a tab open with a parodied mix of a parappa song a few days ago, you might find it funny. He laughed to tears the first time he heard it, and laughed every time since too. It swears (I mean.. just saying) once, in case that matters.

https://gilvasunner.bandcamp.com/track/parappa-fails-his-driving-exam

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Hi there Flandre! I don't think I ever talked to you before so I don't really know what to say. Maybe you'd like to talk about how you guys came to like the Moon so much? Oh and also, I know nothing about Touhou. I'd be willing to listen if you wanted to tell me about it.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Maybe you'd like to talk about how you guys came to like the Moon so much? Oh and also, I know nothing about Touhou. I'd be willing to listen if you wanted to tell me about it.

For Touhou, Lucilyn explained it pretty well in this thread a few pages back: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-chat-thread--10406?pid=168790#pid168790

For the moon? I dunno. If I had to guess, when Lumi fell in love with Reisen the moon reminded him of her, because she's a moon rabbit and such. It became a kind of symbol for love and happiness. A few years later when Tewi became more active, she started associating it with some similar Touhou stuff, as the community's liked to portray Tewi as reaching for the moon. Since she felt like a loner, she had the feeling the moon would keep her company or bring her happiness. Plus, Lumi and Reisen already liked it. Me? Everyone else likes it. It makes them happy. Full moons became a day of celebrating happiness and togetherness, so I just associated it with the happiness that came from them associating it with happiness. I suppose I'm a bit removed. And Lucilyn had no chance lol, it was basically required of her to love the moon and rabbits even though she preferred frogs. Not literally, but she's easily influenced by people having fun or being happy for whatever reason. She's very quick to associate good times with whatever makes the people around her happy.

Oh no, it's the Touhou character of the week.

And it's the avatar of the day! Hi Vos. I get it, but to be fair it's really only going back and forth between two Touhou characters yeah? I'm here for a day not a week, and it's been months since I was last here.

Oh anyways, I don't really care about Touhou that much. I mean mainly it's just Lumi, for the others it's more or less limited to how it relates to them. But I never identified much with Touhou's Flandre. She didn't have the most desirable traits in fanon, and in canon she's literally spent 495 years locked inside the mansion, not really interacting with anyone. Tewi might find some inspiration for herself in that I'm-actually-a-thousand-years-old bunny girl, but I'd rather just be myself. I don't even bother with the wings anymore, although they are pretty in pictures.

I see. So the moon is like this symbol which you associate with, uh, positive emotions in general? That sounds very cool, wish I also had a thing to remind me of happiness, too.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

And it's the avatar of the day! Hi Vos. I get it, but to be fair it's really only going back and forth between two Touhou characters yeah? I'm here for a day not a week, and it's been months since I was last here.

I'm only ever kidding, you know. Don't take anything that I post on the forums seriously. While some of you aren't around all that much, you all manage to make interesting, (usually) thought-provoking posts, so it's nice to see that you're here.

• 2 weeks later...

How're hangs with people? I haven't had a clue as to what to talk about for a while, so yeah. Just, bored and feel like saying something or other.