Chat Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing Neverwinter Nights because one of my friends would not get off my ass about how great of a game it is, so I decided to play it if only to get her to shut up about it.

It's a pretty good game.

I'm listening to Cryaotic videos in the background because his voice is Meti's favorite thing.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Meanwhile I just got back from work, gonna shitpost on the internet and smoke weed until the banks/stores open so I can go run errands and hit the gym

being an adult sure is bitchin

edit: and the Bruins lost last night, they're doing poorly against teams that matter this season

again

We're all gonna make it brah.

At Punch's job. Bored bored bored. Posting from his phone. I want to go take a walk or something.

Trying to get Punch to laugh right now, just to embarrass him in front of his coworkers.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if there's anything I can do that my tulpas can't. Generally.. not really. If you want to get specific, they can't identify with our past, because I lived it. Even if a tulpa permaswitched with their host and claimed their identity as their own, their host's past is still not theirs. But they probably have access to memories of it, so..

They can't answer questions directed at hosts, like in polls and surveys?

I honestly don't know. They can impose me or each other, visit the wonderland on their own, switch with each other, and do anything in the body that I can. I don't think there's anything that they can't do "because they're tulpas". But we of course have our individual differences, unrelated to their being tulpas or not, and those are all I can think of.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.