Chat Thread

I'll be turning 21 in two days, though I don't plan on drinking, so oh well. Happy new year.

I also just hit 1 month total time spent online on tulpa.info, so that's cool.

You guys wanna talk about your New Year's resolutions, or should we make another thread for that?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably another lounge thread I would think

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

My new years resolution is to pet more cats.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Welcome to the one-month club, Lumi. Not sure if it feels good or bad, so far.

I've literally never kept up with a new-years resolution, so I'm not making one for the first time.

Happy New-Years to you all, regardless

If you were on one page, then it counts down from 15 minutes. Once that time is up, it assumes you are now AFK. So it doesn't count time you've had it on in the background or something.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

I wish there was a way to sort users by time spent online. I'm curious if anyone has me beat.

I'm sure I could go to the database and find out, but I really don't feel like it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Just go check the likely suspects. I wouldn't particularly care about some lurker with 6 months who never posts. There's like five or six people I would check, but I'm pretty dang sure you've got everyone beat.

Not everyone everyone, like if you sorted by the database, I'm sure there's some lurkers or bots or something. But I'm sure you've spent the most time on the forum.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Okay so I'm on a huge Zone of the Enders kick, being music, the remixes off of the official album, etc., and holy fucking god do I love Zone of the Enders, it's been too long, I need to play it again, at the earliest possible opportunity

But I've been peeved, friendos. Okay so there's this one remix of the second game's OP by this one dude, Esherick, or something, and it's like totally fine, then at like 1:12 it just, devolves into some generic-ass sounding electronic swill, with none of the original's vocals to keep it from sucking.

[video=youtube]

Maybe I'm just out of touch, or something, idk. If it doesn't have like, a coherent and traditionally pretty lead/melody whatever, I just can't get into it, this just sounds like filler noise, something you'd put a real lead over. How the fuck am I supposed to whistle to this?

First-world problems, I guess. I really like the rest of it, though, being most of everything going on alongside the vocals.

Very, very highly recommend

, too. It's mostly gibberish, everything outside of the chorus parts isn't any spoken language, or maybe it's a mix of some? But it's super good, musically if nothing else. 

Fuck, do I love that game.