Chat Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even like pong, you're thinking of tetris

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

minesweeper is ok, it's still luck based even if you know how to play though

idk if it's supposed to be taken seriously despite the luck-based-ness, but it's kinda entertaining to just click around and then click more carefully and then guess on all or nothings at the end, so sure I like minesweeper too

tag is the true essence of a game, tag is great. But it's not always fair for everyone playing, you can't pick on the slower kids. Freeze tag, now that's a game! Freeze tag is probably my favorite IRL game

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

lol nice zalgo text

we played them sure, are they worth what? Playing? If you wanna see what old Touhou was like sure. You need a PC-98 emulator though because that stuff does NOT work on modern day windows. The music is still good although way more 8-bit-y and sometimes you recognize music, like one of Reimu or Marisa's themes or bad apple.

some of them are also really hard

I've never played any so I was wondering if PC-98 was the way to start or just move on to the windows era. But I kinda like the nostalgic look of the first games. Emulation's not an issue because I'm a linux guy and don't work on modern day windows either. So I'll have to use wine running an emulator inside an emulator compatibility layer. That sounds fun. I'll give it a try and see if I can get it to work.

Imperishable Night (#8) is the best game, and best to start with, it's best best game the best. #6 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil is the "first" game, #7 Perfect Cherry Blossom is really good too.

download the games (including pc-98) here, unless you have another place you prefer. Idk if Touhou games are legitimately available from places that will actually give ZUN money, I'm sure all the old ones are sold out, and they're all old lol. Click that and on the bottom right click Touhou [Official Games]

Oh yeah, how does the maker of touhou get money? I've never seen anywhere I can actually pay money to get the game.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc