Chat Thread

Well I can tell you that all anime stores here have a Touhou section of key chains, badges/stickers and themed stuff like folders and notebooks. I imagine he gets a reasonable sum of money from those.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, how does the maker of touhou get money? I've never seen anywhere I can actually pay money to get the game.

selling the games duh, but you won't see him selling games if you don't go to Reitaisai or Comiket... in Japan. Plenty of people and sites export the games but I'm not so moral-blind I need to feel like I ""legitimately purchased"" something even when I know the creator isn't getting the money. Also legitimate, old Touhou games are super expensive now from 3rd party sources, just get them from doujinstyle. But if you can, be awesome and be one of the first people to get a real copy when the new games come out! Ooorrrr buy the touhou merchandise some places are lucky enough to have. Best and most feasible idea though, buy doujin touhou music! Lots of doujin artists have ways to buy their stuff online, but I only know about music. https://odysseymusic.bandcamp.com/ Example! I love this guy and you can buy his music right on bandcamp!

anyways uh, yeah, touhou sure is great right guys? praise ZUN

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It's weird to be associated with Touhou, I mean I know I'm associated with Suwako and I'm used to that, but I never really considered myself "part of" Touhou... which, to everyone else, it totally looks like I am huh? I was born this way :X

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I guess I know you guys are based on but not the same people, but of the 4 of you Reisen, Tewi and Flandre even have the same names and still hold attachment to parts of it. Like the moon for example or your love of certain hoppy green fellows.

Sometimes it's not so easy to seperate you all from that at first thought, with the form or name similarity. I myself am aware you are all unique in your own right by the way you talk.

Tis a pleasure to know all of you. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt anybody's gonna be interested, but if anybody's within driving distance of Nashville, myself and a group of buddies (as well as an online tupper-friend) are all gonna meet up and see a show on April the 13th.

Band's Periphery, alongside The Contortionist, and Norma Jean. Venue isssss the Cannery Ballroom, or something. Tickets are $20, VIP's are another $25. Gonna have a good time, and explore the town the day after.

Would be down, if anybody happens to be in the area (Just, you know, don't mention tuppers around my friends pls).