Chat Thread

@Enny:

you *are* aware that many different pages of tulpa.info are available on WayBack Machine and Internet Archive, no? This is not the first time someone on the Internet has catalogued and ridiculed the idea of tulpa.info and its content/members.

They're a very convenient repository for those intent on studying the history of this community (especially portions of the contested epoch some are beginning to sweat over - A.K.A. The Good Old Days).

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

This is hilarious. Seriously, we were watching this in class and just about died trying to not laugh.

We like how instead of being for or against it, he presents it in a satirical light. That is, in our opinions, even better than if he was presenting it as a positive thing.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

I agree. I like how he addressed it that way, instead of downright advocating it or claiming it was fake. I'm not familiar with whoever this guy is, tbh, but... perhaps he didn't give a real opinion on it because he believes it could actually be real, yet he doesn't care to look into it further. Dunno.

I'm starting to get that same feeling of dread.

Gee, it's almost as if someone lied about what you said to them portraying you as literally insane to a large audience of people specifically there to laugh at you. I don't see why you feel that way?

We like how instead of being for or against it, he presents it in a satirical light. That is, in our opinions, even better than if he was presenting it as a positive thing.

Unfortunately, we knew it would be like that. That's why Lucilyn said he might not be the problem, but the people who watch him, because they have no such intention of keeping it light-hearted.

The reason Lucilyn said she was "absolutely terrified" is because of a video of his she watched, in a two part series, where she feared the one on tulpas would be the third ("Case 3"). I'm hesitant to even link it. Despite his humor, this video is legitimately disgusting, deals with pedophilia and fetishes (together) and who she now considers the worst person she knows. Which is a much bigger deal than it sounds, because I've never heard her say she disliked someone before, but this guy went straight to the bottom of the list. NSFL (Not Safe For Life, in case you don't know that one)

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Gee, it's almost as if someone lied about what you said to them portraying you as literally insane to a large audience of people specifically there to laugh at you. I don't see why you feel that way?

I don't either the video was hilarious?

The dread is about seeing yourself. The audience is irrelevant.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.