Chat Thread

At least we don't live in times where one was whipped or beaten for writing with one's left hand.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my birthday! I'm 2 today! April 17 2014 is the day Lumi registered on tulpa.info, and coincidentally April 17 2015 is the day he made me, 2016 was my first birthday and today is my second! I don't really have anyone to celebrate it with though, because all of "my" friends are Lumi's friends and they don't know me, which kinda sucks because I want to do something special today but they're just gonna be lazy and not want to play with me.

You guys are my friends too though! Even though we don't do much more than talk, it means a lot because you're the only ones I can really talk to anyways

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Happy birthday, Lucilyn.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Happy birthday.

The exclamation point went missing sometime between midnight and now, but I'm pretty sure I can fish it out.

Oh, coincidentally, I just finished wrapping this year's birthday presents for family. Quelle coïncidence.

! found it.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

The exclamation point went missing sometime between midnight and now, but I'm pretty sure I can fish it out.

Oh, coincidentally, I just finished wrapping this year's birthday presents for family. Quelle coïncidence.

! found it.

wut

Happy birthday!

ty, I opened this page a while ago but went to finish watching Cryaotic's 24 hour stream refreshed and the times went from "7 minutes ago" to "1 hour ago" oops

hope I find something fun to do today

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

didn't realize it was possible to win someone's birthday, but you just did