Chat Thread

Hi guys :) I'm new. I'm all about the mental sciences, so I think this forum is pretty cool. I hope sometime my tulpa will be ready to explore and say hi too but I need to put more work into her. I don't think she's ready for possession yet, but I gave her the ok to do so when she wants. Anyway, I hope I'll make some friends here and she will too.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no doubt! If you want a faster pace, there is also hundreds of tulpamancers on Discord.

Do you have any hints for making possession any easier? Or know which guide to look at?

Other than my giant guide? *shills*

Possession stuff has lots of methods. Check out the tips and tricks section.

Oh yeah. Relax more. This seems to help.

I'll be sure to give yours a look :) I didn't know lol. And I'll try. I can be tense lol. I assume I should go to sleep before she can take control? Or can it even happen any time?

I'll be sure to give yours a look :) I didn't know lol. And I'll try. I can be tense lol. I assume I should go to sleep before she can take control? Or can it even happen any time?

Nah it can be at any time really. You just need to make a decision and let it happen. Just like Halloweentown magic.

Possession is normally a pretty dang intentional practice, and aside from some very strange and inconsistent reportings from, well, just Tulpa I guess, I've never heard of tulpas possessing while their hosts were asleep. Your host would have to wake up at least physically, if not "mentally". Anyways, that's not normally how possession is done. Find some guides.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

That's interesting, so I guess all I really have to do is be willing to do it. I guess it'll come with a lot of practice, because it might be hard. Idk if it's easy for some people to do but if I'm being honest I'm a kind of stubborn person so it'll be hard to put myself in the right mindset. If that makes sense. Like, I'm willing to do it but I might find myself becoming skeptical if no matter how much I give the green light nothing happens. Idk I'm weird. I'm gonna give it time and practice.

Sounds spooky. I decided to read your guide and started doing some meditation today. I kinda disguised it as sleeping lol because I live with roommates. I had an easier time seeing and talking to her because of it, though I accidentally fell asleep a couple times. It was easier than trying to talk to her with all the static. Because sometimes I can't tell if it's me or her talking or just loose thoughts.