Chat Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good meditation today :) Michelle and I worked more on her form and established there's really not much more need for personality forcing. And I didn't accidentally fall asleep lol

I had a good meditation today :) Michelle and I worked more on her form and established there's really not much more need for personality forcing. And I didn't accidentally fall asleep lol

Long car rides with some good music may be a good time to try your hand at it too. Personally I prefer doing the driving but sometimes you can't.

Long car rides with some good music may be a good time to try your hand at it too. Personally I prefer doing the driving but sometimes you can't.

I imagine doing that while driving being hard. o.o

I tried doing meditation a couple times yesterday.  3 times in total, but the later 2 attempts were foiled by restless dogs that kept distracting me, and the second time I was falling asleep. >.>;;

Hi!  I'm Danielle.

Tulpa: Sphene

Our Progress Report

I imagine doing that while driving being hard. o.o

I tried doing meditation a couple times yesterday.  3 times in total, but the later 2 attempts were foiled by restless dogs that kept distracting me, and the second time I was falling asleep. >.>;;

Hence the music. It gets a good flow going. As for the driving....I drive. She daydreams

There isn't much reason to get in a car here though, unless I need a taxi somewhere fast. I usually walk everywhere because everything is a few minutes away lol. Also I don't have a license

There isn't much reason to get in a car here though, unless I need a taxi somewhere fast. I usually walk everywhere because everything is a few minutes away lol. Also I don't have a license

Hardly anything except long open roads and fields in North Dakota