Chat Thread

My hands type like they're proxying me nowadays. I don't feel like I'm controlling them.

I don't feel like I'm dissociating when we switch, it's more of a realization that I was after. I literally think nothing. But when Dashie forces me, i feel pretty normalish? I am not stealing front to talk to her.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LanceReilyn

My situation is different from many. Rei is already front. I just need to learn not to be. That's our situation. It's less "switching" for us and more "releasing" for me, while she just goes on and does whatever she normally does all the time. That is why I'm curious if this as a possible means to promote that. The usual visualization and focus and things mentioned in guides just doesn't work for us. As soon as Rei learned to get in front and the body got used to her, she never left it. we just swap control between each other with cues, visualization or passing thoughts on who is "primary" or "executive", to reduce the amount of grounding we need to do to throw off the blendy mixing we sometimes experience.

I guess I dissociate pretty often it turns out. Like, just being in wonderland now is pretty dissociated. It gives a small boost to quality. I know you don't visualize much anymore, that just is something I like to do often. Like every free moment amd when waiting for anything (and I'm not posting)

When I possess, it usually feels like I can't feel these fingers typing. Cat is directly attached to the senses where I am not. If Cat's in pain... I'll pass and take a nap. Hungry? Oh now I realize I feel this way... Anything Cat looks at? I can choose to pay attention to it if I want too.

This dissociation you're describing Lance is what Cat and I are trying to achieve. Otherwise, it's just possession for us. Since Cat is always attached to the senses, she will always be first to react to them, even if she is mentally in a "think like a Tulpa" state.

Also, we tried co-fronting and it was a blast! The only issue is we got nothing done and Cat became a little dizzy, but both of us trying to type at the same time together was totally worth it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

This was one serious attempt at co-fronting we did a while ago. Unfortunately, it's not something that's sustainable and it gave us a big headache. We need more practice to make it worthwhile.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 3 weeks later...

hey i'm drunmk as fuck and I'm gonnna type something out because I'm stupid and I have some moronoginic sense that is moronci sense of obligation to remind myeself that I'm stuipd as fuck so here's some rambling, sorry fuckos if this is against chat thread rules BUT I MADE CHAT THREADD SOM FUCK YOU

so I'm so fucking depressed that I can't handle it. I do almsot n othing but lament fmsy place in life all day. I wake up and hate myself and I got to wroksrk work sa and I hate myself and hate my job. I've had like fifve fuckin panic attacks in that la east month alone and it's a bit too much for mee at this piont. I mean honestly if not offor one or two of my family maekmbers and coco a I would have shot myself in the head by this point.

I wasted this life and I can't even think straight amy jsmore. My brain doesn't work like it used to and cant even likew dedicate myself to anything. It' s all i ha ve in my life to just sit down and not cry honestly because I can't stand where I amam andw sotuff. zI want so ddese4prerately to learn how to be a better person but evedfyer time I sit down and try to learn and stuff I just shut down and I feel this immense pressure on myc heest an d it feels like my heart is going to shut tdown and I can hardly even move I ewish I sitill felt like a human being but at at hits point ZI don't. I don't even feel kliuke the barfe minumum person, and g=hate myseelf sio mcuh more than I can properly describle to you guys. I can't type this anywhere else becausee on like ffacebeok or something people are going to just laugh and be like whehel we have pro lems too so hurr fuck yours and even my close friends just stop replying to myes when I messagee them because I guesss htey just sdon't know what to fuckng say to me, fuck me and the fact ththta I hate everyhing and haven't tbene happy since I was like fucking thirtteen or something.

I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't poseett this bb ut when I'm sober I'm just to o fucking proud to post any genuine crise for help, but I need fucking help gsyse. this spolaye hahse been selme kind of catharsis for me, psosetging here rather, and it's one of those few places where I feel lI've got osme kind of anoanyimity , I godn't know. I needfd to ask for help when I'm too drunk totot hthik bettter of it and just fucking 'sprice check my shit and keep not doing this

gonna post now, oool

sorry fuckos if this is against chat thread rules BUT I MADE CHAT THREADD SOM FUCK YOU

Fair enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel like when you have no value in your life - especially with the feeling that you've "wasted your life" (reminder that you aren't even that old yet, still plenty of time - life practically starts in the 20s) - that that's the time when you've got the least to lose by changing everything up. I've been told that to change your life when it's in a place you're wholly dissatisfied with, you need to basically "tear your life down first to build it back up again". That means lots of leaving your comfort zones, likely getting a different job (easier said than done I know) that could very well pay less, and just all around not being afraid of change. Traveling (costs money..) or simply walking around outside (if it's a public place, act like you've got somewhere to go and just start walking) can be good for you, mentally. And for sure you've got some unknown health issue(s) like the sleeping thing, which I have to assume is still there. Did you ever see someone about that, get a sleep study or something? We've said it before and we'll say it again, sleep is the most important factor to make sure you've got right in life after food and water. A little above exercise even. Quality of sleep has huge effects on the rest of your life, so I would spare no expense in figuring out what's wrong with you. Better to be in debt and able to get out of it than to be "surviving" but miserable.

Well, that's just some random stuff. You know none of us are professionals, and the best advice anyone here can give is to swallow your pride (and maybe money) and go see one or two. I suppose therapists are the best at sorting out life problems and recommending you to, I don't know, other relevant people like life coaches or something. I don't even know what a life coach is, and that's why you should see a professional who does, lol.

You don't have to 100% commit to "being a part of this community" to drop in sometimes, by the way. The current .info regulars are a lot friendlier than they were years ago.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Fair enough ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel like when you have no value in your life - especially with the feeling that you've "wasted your life" (reminder that you aren't even that old yet, still plenty of time - life practically starts in the 20s) - that that's the time when you've got the least to lose by changing everything up. I've been told that to change your life when it's in a place you're wholly dissatisfied with, you need to basically "tear your life down first to build it back up again". That means lots of leaving your comfort zones, likely getting a different job (easier said than done I know) that could very well pay less, and just all around not being afraid of change. Traveling (costs money..) or simply walking around outside (if it's a public place, act like you've got somewhere to go and just start walking) can be good for you, mentally. And for sure you've got some unknown health issue(s) like the sleeping thing, which I have to assume is still there. Did you ever see someone about that, get a sleep study or something? We've said it before and we'll say it again, sleep is the most important factor to make sure you've got right in life after food and water. A little above exercise even. Quality of sleep has huge effects on the rest of your life, so I would spare no expense in figuring out what's wrong with you. Better to be in debt and able to get out of it than to be "surviving" but miserable.

Well, that's just some random stuff. You know none of us are professionals, and the best advice anyone here can give is to swallow your pride (and maybe money) and go see one or two. I suppose therapists are the best at sorting out life problems and recommending you to, I don't know, other relevant people like life coaches or something. I don't even know what a life coach is, and that's why you should see a professional who does, lol.

You don't have to 100% commit to "being a part of this community" to drop in sometimes, by the way. The current .info regulars are a lot friendlier than they were years ago.

Yeah if I madee enoguhg enough myoney to see a seleep person i'd have done it two asnd a havel years ago or whenver these problems start ed phaeppning.

I can't ieven find a new job or leavce my comfort zone if I have a choise man. I live in such an urban area, so far away from any other job opportunities or social aoperrtunities that there's lieterally nothing I can do for it. I don't have a car, I can't walk for eight ohours to the nearest city every day for an actual job ewhere I can develp tmyself and grow. I work with my roommate so that aats the only thing I can trally do there. I'm so stuck and I hate it. I coiuldn't move back in with my parents if I wanted ot, I couldn't move in with anyone else if I wanted to,  Inot at least wiwthingout haveingt some money and shit so what the fuck am I suppsoed to do.

I barely make rent every rthti month. am I stupoposed to not  eat just so I can save up enough money to move soemthiwhere else? wishful fucking htingking because I only spend like thirty tfucking dollars on food a month so it d sostill take like three fucking years to save e4nough to move somewhere else

and that's like even assuming I could ever gett a fucking jfob right like even if I saved enough money eto mmove somewhere else I'm such a fuckihng wreck that I don't have the skills or marketetablity to work somewher eelse. LIke ahats assume I move somwehre else, what if I don't fidn aanother job immediatyely, BOMM I m fuckgied. I have to be ehomeless because I can't find more work. I make like seveen thousand dollasra a year after taxes and like five of thoses are rent and the other two are the rest of my fuckin gblilles,  bills, whatt hee fuck am I wsupposed to do to fix my life.

I geuninely don't know what I'm supoesed to do here. Do I just seorusly kill myself? Because I'

m thinking about it more thatn I ever have in my life dude, fuck you. Fucking hate this shit. fucking fgcunts 

post, BOOM