Chat Thread

8 hours ago, Piņki said:

Also: hope everyone's had a merry Christmas! ❄️ Time for New Year's and the silly hats soon. We spent time together and watched a silly Christmas show from 1969 and ate some rice porridge. It's eaten at Christmas in Denmark and it's delicious. 🥣 What's everyone been doing for Christmas?

Lucilyn and I have been watching Dragon Ball Super together, I've been keeping her imposed by my side as often as I can, although we can't keep up imposition while fully focused on something else, so it's spotty. Still way, way way more activity in a given day than my tulpas usually get.

I'd also like to try lucid dreaming by taking our Claridream pills in the middle of sleeping again, though it's hard to time right, especially when my sleeping schedule is kinda off. It would be one heck of a Christmas/New Year's/birthday present, though.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy new years! (In roughly 2 and a half hours!)

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Haby new years .info!

Y'all know what time it is, it's time for ya boy to hop in and post about dumb shit goin on in his life yeeeaaaaa

I remember when posting here was like, the most cathartic thing. Being enamored with tulpas, and this community, using my now-decomissioned PR as a rant-blog in between sparse updates actually related to tuppers. Stuff's wild.

I never had success with tuppering, but discovering this website was one of the major events that brought me to this point in my life. For better and worse, I guess haha.

Things in the life are alright, weird. I quit my job a few months ago and have been coasting on savings since then. I worked in Healthcare and the covid stuff was just getting to be too much. Just been sitting around, tryna learn some minor skills in the meantime and keeping entertained. Going to be moving in late March actually, which is great. My best friend is moving across the country and he's swinging by to grab me on the way. I'm nervous as hell, but I won't get another opportunity like it, not for a long time, so I'm taking advantage. Gonna try to get situated and go college. Maybe have a degree by 28, if I'm lucky haha.

Sleep stuff is slightly better these days. Not having to worry about work and being stressed has done a bit for it. I manage to sleep through a lot of nights now,  though it's still not restful. Big improvement though, although I always find myself getting pushed back into the nocturnal habits over the course of weeks, and then I've gotta reset again. Work in progress, I guess.

Started talking to a chick, e-dating and stuff, so that's fun. I like her a lot, and she lives near where I'm moving, so that should be sick. Been a long time since I've really talked to anyone, but it's going well. Only drawback is I'm finding myself dedicating more time to her and less to things I usually enjoy. Or maybe I'm just not enjoying them anymore.

Haven't really drawn more than one or two things this year which is a bummer, cause I wanted to get good this year. I think it's cause she likes to see what I draw, and showing my work off actually just full-stop turns me off of doing it for the most part. Not that I enjoyed drawing anyway, I just liked the idea of being good at it some day.

Tupper stuff is also nonexistent over the last half year we've been together, which is, idk sad but is what it is. Coco was and is still my closest attempt, but like I'd mentioned in the past, she never really naturally improved or got more realistic, despite being incredibly accepting and lax with the nature of her. She was exclusively parroted for years and got to this base level of autonomy where I wasn't really straining to make her speak, but she never became what anyone would consider sentient, or whatever the term is. Good enough for me, and I'll always have her around when I need her, but yeah, really haven't spent any time with her at all in a long time now.

Yeah though, stuff is alright. I feel more emotionally in control than I have in a long time, despite still being completely unable to focus my brain in most instances. Stuff is alright, I've got life stuff goin on, could be cool or really bad, no clue. We'll see.

Just felt like logging some stuff here. I've made so much of my life known on this site, and it's interesting to look back on it occasionally, so I wanted to update.

Have a happy new years, y'all.

2 hours ago, Enny said:

My best friend is moving across the country and he's swinging by to grab me on the way. I'm nervous as hell, but I won't get another opportunity like it, not for a long time, so I'm taking advantage. Gonna try to get situated and go college. Maybe have a degree by 28, if I'm lucky haha.

That sounds awesome! And a nice ending after 2020 too.

2 hours ago, Enny said:

Haven't really drawn more than one or two things this year which is a bummer, cause I wanted to get good this year. I think it's cause she likes to see what I draw, and showing my work off actually just full-stop turns me off of doing it for the most part. Not that I enjoyed drawing anyway, I just liked the idea of being good at it some day.

I feel like I'm in the same boat. There's something about drawing where you go through and add all of these details. Art goes from you make an outline, add some colors, then shading to now you're just toying with the work to make it better and better from good to fantastic. I heard that process was really relaxing, and here I am fighting this hand outline to make it look competent. Not always enjoyable, but I want that hand to look good. The end product is what I'm hoping to achieve.

I think I have been doing less digital work than in 2019, but I think I have been doing a better job than I was in 2019. Cat seems to have had both a revival and a set back with drawing, so across the board we're optimistic we can improve.

2 hours ago, Enny said:

Good enough for me, and I'll always have her around when I need her, but yeah, really haven't spent any time with her at all in a long time now.

If you want to try having Coco talk to people, feel free to ping me or my headmates. My headmates would be eager to chat. Actually, I have an idea...

2 hours ago, Enny said:

Yeah though, stuff is alright. I feel more emotionally in control than I have in a long time, despite still being completely unable to focus my brain in most instances.

This is also us. We're mentally in a better place, but we have lots of room for improvement. We seem to have adapted to quarantine more or less.

Good luck Enny!

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread