Chat Thread

14 hours ago, Ranger said:

Could you be "Gypsy Road Phil Present" or pick one in your username and say you're the other in your signature?

You could also put the second one in your rank if you wanted to (Cat used to have "Gray the cat-griff" but now it says "Meow")

I like that idea! I might use it.

10 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

both of them are somehow weirder as names than just September13 which I kind of like the look of now lol, it's grown on me

You know, at first I really wasn't happy with the name I chose, but I find it hard to change. Plus now no one will forget Simmie's birthday, lol.

For now I'll keep it unless I really get sick of it, and put the other names in the signature or something.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, September13 said:

You know, at first I really wasn't happy with the name I chose, but I find it hard to change. Plus now no one will forget Simmie's birthday, lol.

We feel the same way about our system name. Nobody is a huge fan of it but we can't think of something better.

Happy belated birthday Simmie?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

8 minutes ago, Ranger said:

We feel the same way about our system name. Nobody is a huge fan of it but we can't think of something better.

Happy belated birthday Simmie?

😁 Thank you!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 2 months later...

Nyx (the host) has too many dang nicknames for an official system name. Barely even feel real enough for us to call ourselves a system. They just call us Tulps "the boys." - Nora (PS, your way of signing posts sucks, Lusus.)

Feel free to come up with your own signature if you'd like.

---Lusus

[Ranger] Welcome to the forums guys!

Please remember in-system conversation is only allowed in forum games.

[Duck] Hello. We can't decide on a name either, but we went with Shadow System. Mommy has too many names.

[Red Gray] What makes you think you're not a real system? Even if you're all sharing the same identity you can still be a median system.

Sorry about that. The gang's still pretty young, and since most of them are derived from works of fiction, they still have the mentality of being fictional characters. Nora's the most unsure of her existence, despite being the most mature Tulpa there. We've all been so used to "system=DID/OSDD" that the concept of being plural makes us worry that we're appropriating.

However, "The Dream Team" does have a nice ring to it. Nora agrees.

Everyone else has been really quiet today, though. They don't even stick around when I try to puppet them in order to ask what's up.

Stripes hopped in to say something here earlier, and Lusus is here now, too, but neither of them have really said anything since. I think Luce is just listening to my music, though. He's vibing, I guess. When Stripes showed up, she didn't answer as to why she left. Maybe she was just in the dream world. Nora's still trying to recover from Stripes' temporary leave.

Ena: greetings, i have been informed to be getting to know the people around here, so, nice to meet you all.

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22