Chat Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing in Lounge, Forum Games or Progress Reports counts for posts

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

What? I thought lounge and progress reports count. I know forum games posts definitely don't, I'd be at at least 1,500 if that were true..

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Neither would I. I almost never post out of our PR.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

Oopsy, see, I checked KruegerMeister's "Progress Report" to see how many posts he had because I know that thread is hundreds long, and he only had 80. I forgot he had his PR moved to Lounge a long time ago though.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• 3 weeks later...

Was there recently a thread questioning which forum theme you used, or did I dream that? I think I dreamed that. I remember skipping over it because it was low priority but meaning to come back to it. Though I did also have a Tulpa.info dream recently, the focus was a user arguing with everyone and getting banned, so I can't remember.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

on Tuesday i met an experienced reiki practitioner, got to hang out with him and his friends, and it was pretty fun. even got to talk about tulpa, and to everyone's delight, they got to meet Kovie via possession. the best part however, was the reiki guy, Josh.. he saw Kovie's ears. he said something along the lines of "on your real form, is there something on or near your head, right around here?" while he pointed to the upper back part of his head. Kovie excitedly exclaimed "oh, those are my ears!" then a moment later she was showing him pictures i drew of her, and he pointed out the part of her antennae that he saw.

she was ecstatic, he said her energy was very different from mine, much lighter and more free-flowing. this was the first proof that someone other than me could actually sense my tulpa. I'm pretty happy about it too, next time we hang out, Vyx wants to talk to him.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.