Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

4 minutes ago, DemonicX said:

Dr. Wee: I like pizza too! Which kind are you eating?

Jaina: pepperoni 😊

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Glaurung26 said:

Jaina: pepperoni 😊

dr. Wee: OOHH! Sounds good, I like cheese da best!

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

Here in Jersey we just call that plain. 🙂 That or pepperoni are my favorites, I like to keep my pizza simple.

It's great to meet you Dr. Wee! 😁 I'm Simmie!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

Jaina: 🤔 That does make sense. Pepperoni seems to be the default everywhere. You have to ask for a "cheese pizza" to get no toppings. I like lots of things 😊 Darron is a baby about veggies though. I have nothing to go by because it's his taste buds.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

11 hours ago, September13 said:

Here in Jersey we just call that plain. 🙂 That or pepperoni are my favorites, I like to keep my pizza simple.

It's great to meet you Dr. Wee! 😁 I'm Simmie!

Dr. Wee: hi simmie! It is nice to meet you too! How are you?

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

What does everyone like to wear? I'm pretty boring. I like jeans and a t-shirt. Hoodies when it's colder. Darron got me a nice parka too. 😊 I'm a bit self-conscious about showing my body off in public but I wear 2 pieces for swimwear. I have a top that's like a halter top bikini then a somewhat conservative bikini bottom. I can't imagine basically wearing panties at a beach. 😄 I wear a sports top and athletic shorts to workout. Kinda like what those sprinters wear. Neither Darron nor I are well versed in fashion so I'm sorry if I'm making no sense. 😅 Oh also we both wear tennis shoes literally everywhere.

What about y'all?

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Hi!

When we started in 2018, we almost always just wore pajamas, lol. It was like a T-shirt and short-shorts.

Darlene got us into the idea of wearing something else, she started dressing up and a lot of times she was very formal; she was cool before we knew what cool was. Anyway, I like wearing like a tank top and jeans or skirts. Ashley wears dresses mostly. 

We roleplay a lot so then the outfits are basically anything.

[Ashley] I like to be a little more formal lately because SheShe's always dressed up like she's going to a party. 

Phil had a few beers and they're getting to my head; it's almost like we're sharing or something...oh wait 😆

On 3/19/2021 at 7:47 AM, DemonicX said:

Dr. Wee: hi simmie! It is nice to meet you too! How are you?

I'm doing great!

On 3/19/2021 at 3:45 PM, Glaurung26 said:

What does everyone like to wear?

When Phil first thought of me he put me in an asymmetric tank top and a pair of jean short-shorts. I'm still fond of that look, but I've branched out since then. I'm a simple girl a lot of the time, wearing jeans and t-shirts. Though I'm really fond of unique, cute tops! I've even been known to wear dresses from time to time, especially simple, cute, casual ones. Big fan of cute skirts too! 😁 For shoes I love flip flops when it's warm, otherwise maybe a pair of sneakers, maybe converse, or maybe some hiking boots when out on an adventure. I really like shoes! I'm also a big fan of denim and I really fell in love with this outfit when we were out:

Spoiler

image.png

(Sorry about the blurry quality)

I don't want to sound stereotypical but I love shopping for clothes, and I've managed to drag Phil along a few times! (Though I think he kind of enjoys shopping too...) 😁

Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

6 hours ago, Misha said:

Hi!

When we started in 2018, we almost always just wore pajamas, lol. It was like a T-shirt and short-shorts.

Darlene got us into the idea of wearing something else, she started dressing up and a lot of times she was very formal; she was cool before we knew what cool was. Anyway, I like wearing like a tank top and jeans or skirts. Ashley wears dresses mostly. 

We roleplay a lot so then the outfits are basically anything.

[Ashley] I like to be a little more formal lately because SheShe's always dressed up like she's going to a party. 

Jaina: I like it!

4 hours ago, September13 said:

Phil had a few beers and they're getting to my head; it's almost like we're sharing or something...oh wait 😆

I'm doing great!

When Phil first thought of me he put me in an asymmetric tank top and a pair of jean short-shorts. I'm still fond of that look, but I've branched out since then. I'm a simple girl a lot of the time, wearing jeans and t-shirts. Though I'm really fond of unique, cute tops! I've even been known to wear dresses from time to time, especially simple, cute, casual ones. Big fan of cute skirts too! 😁 For shoes I love flip flops when it's warm, otherwise maybe a pair of sneakers, maybe converse, or maybe some hiking boots when out on an adventure. I really like shoes! I'm also a big fan of denim and I really fell in love with this outfit when we were out:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

(Sorry about the blurry quality)

I don't want to sound stereotypical but I love shopping for clothes, and I've managed to drag Phil along a few times! (Though I think he kind of enjoys shopping too...) 😁

Very nice! I'm a little jealous of your fashion sense. Darron isn't much help, he just says I look good in everything. 😅 Denim jackets pair well with some things. Neither of us knew quite how to work it. Probably because we always wear jeans, which I guess looks nice. Slacks maybe? I dunno. 🤔

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

29 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

Very nice! I'm a little jealous of your fashion sense. Darron isn't much help, he just says I look good in everything. 😅 Denim jackets pair well with some things. Neither of us knew quite how to work it. Probably because we always wear jeans, which I guess looks nice. Slacks maybe? I dunno. 🤔

Now I wish we could go shopping together! 😁 We could drop our guys off at a brewery or something. 😆

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.