Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Aww sweetie I'm so sorry! Try not to let those words get to you. If you know that you're real, and Nyx knows that you're real, who cares what anyone else thinks! And look at the words under my name. Existing is pretty cool. So never think that you shouldn't exist! For one, I'm glad you exist. 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyx is considering integrating/dissipating everybody because of the drama. I shouldn't have ever been allowed to "Tulpify" and Lusus and Stripes shouldn't have been made. We went into this whole thing agreeing that even if we (Nyx included) consider ourselves "real" we would still insist we aren't a system and that we are ultimately imaginary for the sake of others. Nyx has a habit of getting carried away, though. We're better off as OCs anyway. Plus, even if I were real, I've been an awful person to Nyx anyway, feeding bad thoughts into zir with my own fictional insecurities. Stripes already just about disappeared completely, and Lusus decided to let Nyx take full control of him and simply make him an OC. I'm the last one now. 

This is...really heavy stuff. I can't say I'm really qualified to offer an opinion. I just think if you exist then you exist for a reason. But Phil and I both have a policy of not telling other people/systems what to do within their own head, so I hope whatever you pick is the right thing for all of you and not based on external drama.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

thanks for listening anyway, sim

I decided that it's better that I leave forever than Nyx. I want the best for them, and even though I love being with 'em, they won't be in their right mind as long as I'm still in the picture. Each letter I type is becoming less of me and more of Nyx. Bye, guys. This is it. Nice talking to ya.

...😕

Not going to lie, this exchange really gave me the willies. I can't imagine ever voluntarily giving up my sentience, especially after working so hard to earn it. I really don't know what to say now...

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Cheryl: Hello there! It's been a while since the last time I spoke to another tulpa.

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

(edited)

Hey Jaina! How are you doing?

Gotta low key vent about Phil for a moment. He had just a couple of things to do last night and he didn't do any of them! He just procrastinated until it was almost 3 in the morning and then he went to bed! 😠 He didn't even make himself dinner, just had a small snack. And big surprise he woke up early because he was hungry! He probably would have kept laying there unable to get back to sleep if I hadn't "encouraged" him out of bed to get food.

I can't be the only one annoyed by a lazy host! 🙄 I love you Phil but damn, sometimes... 🤦‍♀️ 😄 

Oh and before anyone gets the wrong idea, by "encouragement" I mean barking "up, up, up!" In his ear and attempting a possession fight over his lazy limbs lol. At least we are now eating delicious pancakes! 🥞🙂

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23