Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

(edited)

On respecting other traumatic systems who find tulpamancy offensive...

Spoiler

If another system is present in my space outside of this forum, especially irl, I won't bring up tulpamancy. I generally assume any traumatic system in the wild may find tulpamancy triggering, to the point I could hurt them if I mention it. Therefore, if someone revealed they had DID/OSDD, I would keep my mouth shut until we got to know them better. While it may seem disingenuous to hide our plurality after they come out to us, I don't want to risk hurting them.

However, if they told me I would have to dissipate myself and/or my headmates, that's not happening. I'm not going to tell them how to manage their system because I don't know them, the same respect should be given to me. If they don't want to think of me as a separate person that's their choice, but I'm not going to force my system to do anything just because they don't like it.

I know Gray is on the fence about tulpamancy and I understand that it may or may not be real, but I'm not going to give up my sense of self if I have to make a choice. Granted, I can't think of a scenario where I would need to make such a choice, even if Cat's parents took a sharp crazy turn and demanded my dissipation, how would they know if I'm actually gone or not? It's not like they know us well enough to tell me and Gray apart anyway.

While I believe we should respect a traumatic system's needs and if needed not talk about how we're a tulpa system, they don't have the authority to go as far and say I and my headmates are not allowed to exist. You're more than welcome to think of me as a fake person and request for us to not bring it up, but you don't decide if I exist or not.

Anyway, howdy all. I'm sorry I'm late to the conversation, I don't always check this thread.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ranger said:

While I believe we should respect a traumatic system's needs and if needed not talk about how we're a tulpa system, they don't have the authority to go as far and say I and my headmates are not allowed to exist. You're more than welcome to think of me as a fake person and request for us to not bring it up, but you don't decide if I exist or not.

👏👏👏

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Thank you, you as well.

I'm not sure if food is something I'm terribly interested in. I am somewhat curious about Gray's mathematics, but mostly I'm more curious about observing the world around me. I wonder if I would appreciate Zen teachings, it has been discussed on Discord for quite a bit recently.

I am Moltosha from the Shadow System. I speak in both normal and brown text, I find it useful for grounding.
You may have seen my host Cat/Gray or Ranger my headmate.

I am reading this article Lula linked, and I think I like it somewhat. I like the idea that you don't need to be wrapped up in standards, things change and often times it's your standards that are the problem.

I am Moltosha from the Shadow System. I speak in both normal and brown text, I find it useful for grounding.
You may have seen my host Cat/Gray or Ranger my headmate.

Good morning! Afternoon?

Spoiler

R6da71a6d55b2ec01b5021c9a596673c3.gif.d1ea8205f4fdf484156e31ab0098e9d6.gif

😄 How is everyone?

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

Tired. We had a very weird wonderland adventure that we never intended to be a wonderland adventure.
I thought of the perfect LOTPW question

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread