Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

9 hours ago, Gloomynoon said:

Jill: Gloomy has her coffee without any sugar or creamer. I can't drink it without putting some in it!

ย 

Jill: We've determined I really like sweet things!

ย 

Gloomy sounds like she has similar coffee tastes to Phil. He always has his coffee black. I'm used to the taste but I wouldn't say I love it. I definitely have a sweet tooth too. Ooh...maybe I'll learn baking! I'd love to learn to bake a cake!ย ๐ŸŽ‚ย You can definitely have a piece Jill!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm going to start studying possession more seriously starting over the next few days. Any of you have any tips for me?ย 

๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

Sure! I have an unfinished possession guide if you're interested. If there's anything about it that's confusing about it, please let me know!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

ย 

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blogย | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translatorย | Art Thread

Happy World Redhead Day! Neither of us even knew that was a thing. ๐Ÿค”

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Neither did I, but it doesn't surprise me too much. None of us in-system have red hair.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

ย 

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blogย | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translatorย | Art Thread

Phil just learned about it over Facebook. Turns out his mindless scrolling is good for something after all!ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

(edited)

Did everyone enjoy the holiday? ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

About possession: we are no big experts yet, but watch out for the mistake we made: at first we focused too much on the body, and assumed I could move it "from the background."

It is obvious in retrospect, but we realized that to be in charge of the body, I also need to be in charge of thinking. (From the terms in Ranger's guide, we didn't focus enough on making me "dominant" in the mind, at first. But now we've started to learn how to do that, it feels like we are on the right track.)

Good luck, Simmie!

ย 

Edit: It looks like I didn't change the color when I posted this. We use one of those blue-light dimming programs, so sometimes it is hard to tell late at night. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Edited by Wray

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) ๐Ÿบ

We now have a progress report!

Ugh host is having one of those evenings where he can't focus on anything worthwhile!ย ๐Ÿ™„ How's everyone else doing tonight?

ย 

That's really good advice Wray!

ย 

I feel you, girl. Someone is back on vampire hours. I don't complain too much because I get him all to myself more often but it's hard to get anything done because everything is closed and no Sun. We're both just kinda being sleepy and lazy.

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]