Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

I said "goody," oh well. I'll let it stand. He is goodest, bestest boy. I wonder if I annoy Darron by making him play so many games with me. 🤔 Oh well. 😊

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly for me it's interacting with Darron in a more visual way. I get to pretend I'm off somewhere doing stuff in my own body. I get to interact with the world in new ways I couldn't. Go places I can't. Adventure and fun. 😊

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Viktor is so adorable! 🥰 Thanks for sharing the drawing.

Maybe video games are just a matter of taste? I feel the same way as Jaina, though. Wray and I also enjoy strategizing together. (I've been thinking chess might also be fun!)

You and Phil always have great wonderland stories--maybe you get all the adventures you need there! 😛

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

Maybe I just haven't found the game for me yet. I tried Fallout: New Vegas with Phil and it was...okay, but I couldn't really get into it. He likes to spend long hours in Civilization but it never really engaged me either. The Sims can be fun but I'm a little frustrated at the limitations of the characters. Something about how their faces and bodies are programmed to make the same expressions and poses--it's like looking at robots. My representation in the Sims is cute and I guess she looks a little like me, but she just seems like a shadow or something. Once in a blue moon Phil will hit pause at just the right moment and the expression she makes will be something I connect to. (Like in my profile pic!) Beyond that, I don't know...it just seems like games exist to distract people and stave off boredom. The empty carbs of the mind lol. Oh goodness I'm rambling now. I guess I really am a product of Phil's brain. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Okay, okay. Videogames might be intellectual junk food. 😅

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

27 minutes ago, Wray said:

Maybe video games are just a matter of taste? I feel the same way as Jaina, though. Wray and I also enjoy strategizing together. (I've been thinking chess might also be fun!)

We tried checkers once, it was pretty funny: the game ended with us both having exactly three kings running around each other not being able to capture anything, so we called it a draw. 😄 Chess could be fun though I don't think either of us are that good, plus there's too much of a connection between us--we'd be able to know each others' strategies. Stargazing sounds so much fun! Unfortunately we live near the middle of the most densely populated part of the US so there's too much light to see that many stars. 😕

31 minutes ago, Wray said:

You and Phil always have great wonderland stories--maybe you get all the adventures you need there! 😛

Thank you! 😁 I really think Phil's creativity is something to behold. I really think more people need to see what's in this brain. It's like a whole universe I can get lost in. 🥰 But this is the only brain I've ever lived in so maybe all humans are like that? 🤔 But I really do think Phil is something special. No, I mean it! I will not "stop it, Simmie!" 😋🤗

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

3 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Stargazing sounds so much fun! Unfortunately we live near the middle of the most densely populated part of the US so there's too much light to see that many stars. 😕

I meant "strategizing" in games! Stargazing is great too, though I really like to watch the moon (wolf alert! 🐺).

If we did play chess, I'd like to play together against other people. It is tough to play games against each other. 😂

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

1 minute ago, Wray said:

I meant "strategizing" in games! Stargazing is great too, though I really like to watch the moon (wolf alert! 🐺).

Oh gosh! 😆 This is what happens when we stay up too late! :classic_blush: Yes, strategizing makes much more sense in context. Phil and I like to watch this youtube channel called "Cracking the Cryptic" together; we watch two friendly British guys solve sudokus and we try to find clues before they do, it's really fun!

When I thought you said "stargazing" I just had a mental image of the two of you lying on a hilltop looking up at the stars and it was cuteness overload. 🥰

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

We rarely do imposition but that's some of our favorite memories.  It's more satisfying at the time to do mindspace interaction so that wins even though imposition time is more fulfilling in memories. We also haven't been doing wonderland adventures as much anymore,  we used to dedicate 20-40 minutes a day to it but now we don't as often.

Our favorite things to do are still just spending time together,  but we also love games like Rimworld,  Space Engineers,  Starsector, and other space games, but especially ones where we can roleplay.