Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good here! Nothing too exciting 🤔. Darron set up his archery backboard. I may have to try that one day.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Just don't kill anyone.
I want to go shooting again but the range is far and it's too hot this week.

Now sitting in the garden at dusk watiching bats circle overhead and a fat hedgehog just passed under our lawn chair making angry hedgehog noises.

Super Girls don't cry

(edited)

Of the four-legged creatures Bear's place has been visited by coyotes, racoons, foxes, possums, skunks, and it has been reported that cougars can migrate to the local canyons. We also have bats, screech owls, barn owls, and burrowing owls among many other flying things ov course. The canyon attracts everything from wild parrots to the peacock which is also native here and sounds really distinctive. Surprisingly enough, even though we're within a mile from the ocean, we don't see seaguls here, they are pushed out in this canyon system by the hawks that also keep away pigeons, crows and blackbirds. Instead we have finches, mockingbirds,  blue jays, robbins, chickadees, cardinals, and these:

DSC_13298a.jpg

They eat the spiders mostly.

My favorite though are these:

c5bfda8fa4d64e5bbde3b8984fa70944.jpg

Because they're about an inch tall and eat the seeds of dandelions and the leaves of sunflowers.

Edited by Misha

Wow, very exotic wildlife!
Never seen an Oriole in my life, host has seen a few many years ago. They are very rare migratory birds here. There's also an European Goldfinch which feeds on the seeds of thistles but it looks very different and is not closely related to the American one. We see a few flocks a year but they are not too common. Easy to identify by their song though.

We only have the typical critters of European suburbia:
Marten, fox, badger, hedgehog and the most common birds. Nothing spectacular.

Super Girls don't cry

(edited)

When you step outside in the morning, there's a near deafening cacophony of birds. The loudest ones are morning doves, hummingbirds, and mockingbirds. Bear used to live on top of the hill where it's more densly populated and there were days when you couldn't hear birds outside, but the canyons are alive and well.

Last time a friend stayed over at Bear's, they said it was a rediculous din of birds.

Edited by Misha

Sometimes I find it frustrating to share a "processor" with Phil. It's like there's only so much brainpower to go around and there's not always enough RAM available for Simmie.exe 😕

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!