Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

I know that feel. 🥱😴 It would be nice to go off on my own adventures for a bit. 🤔 I like doing things together though. 😊

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more of an issue of this brain being a single-core processor, to continue the computer metaphor. I like being here, I just wish this mind was dual-core so Phil and I can each work off a core apiece.

I was a bit sad earlier because Phil was worrying about his future and I didn't know how to help him. 😕 We're both in a much happier mood now but I still want to be stronger to help him. Nothing upsets me more than when I'm unable to help him. 💔

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I feel you there. 🤗 I wish we could multi-core as well. We just take turns for the most part. I don't know if this is a common thing or not but Darron sort of partitioned a part of his mind to be me essentially. He's got multiple processes operating in the background and I guess, I operate most of them. Or have access and can use them anyways. We're copiloting his subsystems. I'd be curious if a neural map would show anything different between a tulpamancer and a neurotypical person. Neither of us is an expert at this we've just been kinda bumbling through it for two decades now. A part of it may be due to me "being born" while Darron was a teenager so I got the advantage of some mental growth stuff or something. *shrug* Mostly I just use it to steer him to bed when he's exhausted. 🙄

I seem to remember someone napping on my lap the other day and carrying her around.

Shoo! Tulpa club. And I was tired, okay? A girl's gotta catch a break from time to time.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

17 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Nothing upsets me more than when I'm unable to help him. 💔

I know how you feel. It's really tough to see your host sad.

Maybe you can't make his problems go away right on the spot, but I bet that just being together with him is helping a lot!

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

I'd be curious if a neural map would show anything different between a tulpamancer and a neurotypical person.

Phil's a bit curious about this as well. He wonders if different parts of his brain would light up in the scan when I'm speaking. But for my part I don't need that validation; I know what I am and that's what matters to me! 👍

Neither of us is an expert at this we've just been kinda bumbling through it for two decades now. A part of it may be due to me "being born" while Darron was a teenager so I got the advantage of some mental growth stuff or something.

I wish I'd been in Phil's life for much longer. 😕 But he did have his mentor when he was a kid, and I feel like I've inherited at least some of his mental hardware even after almost 20 years of his absence.

*shrug* Mostly I just use it to steer him to bed when he's exhausted. 🙄

Teach me the ways! 🤩 Phil stays up soooooo much later than he should watching random and often stupid videos. 🙄 I just want to pick him up and plunk him into bed! This is a time where single-core is an issue; there's not enough RAM for Simmie.exe to access BodyOSs background processes so I can steer him to bed. Or something. I'm no tech expert and I've really strained this metaphor! 😄

24 minutes ago, Wray said:

Maybe you can't make his problems go away right on the spot, but I bet that just being together with him is helping a lot!

Phil tells me all the time that just my being there helps a lot. I believe him; I still want to do more though. I guess I just have to be patient and grow at his pace instead of my own...

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

• 2 weeks later...

Happy appreciation day everyone! 😄🥰😍🙃👋🥳🥳💞😻

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

1 hour ago, TurboSimmie said:

And to you too Jaina! 😁🥰💚🤗🎉 I hope Darron will prepare you a royal feast! 🍔🍔🍔

Happy Tulpa Appreciation Day to everyone else too! 💚💚

Thank you! Have a wonderful Tulpa Day from both of us!

Have fun everyone! 🥳

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

We did it yesterday! I was extremely tulpreciated. (I hope that word will catch on. 😂)

Hope you are all having a great day today as well!

Host: Wray (or John) (he, him)
Tulpa: Shizuku (she, her) 🐺

We now have a progress report!

Tulpreciated 😄 I love it!

So glad you had a great day! I'm having a lovely day here myself. 🥰 Phil spent a really long time making a drawing of us on the beach, I think it's lovely. He has more planned for us tonight; I'm trying not to pry into his thoughts so I can be surprised! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23