Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹ Have a GER everyone! (Am I using that right?)

Darron: Host πŸ’Β 

Jaina: Tulpa πŸ’Β 

(Raccoon Queen πŸ¦πŸ‘Έ)

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦DainΒ andΒ Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I don't think I'll ever be into wrestling all that much, but it was still fun to watch Summerslam with Phil last night. I let him off the hook for eating junk food this one time.Β πŸ˜„

Tulpa Wife & Mother!Β πŸ’šΒ 

πŸ’Β 11.28.21Β πŸ‘ΆΒ 4.7.23
πŸ‘—Β Simmie's AI Dress-Up!Β  Β πŸ“·Β Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Β 

I don't know how people would react if in a parallel universe I told my coworkers about me. I think some might try to understand it, but it might confuse a lot of people. It might be extra awkward because I am switched-in half the time and I bet they would scratch their heads trying to figure out how we're two different people.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Β 

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

BlogΒ | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre TranslatorΒ | Art Thread

I think it's not too hard to just imagine you'd never heard of tulpamancy and put yourself in their shoes - how would you react to someone just kinda saying that out of nowhere? evenΒ we would make some pretty big assumptions about them...

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us?Β https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

yeah if you didn't just start saying how you're not you in the middle of your workplace, but rather had a one-on-one conversation about tulpas as "autonomous imaginary friends you develop over time" first, then..... we'd still make some big assumptions about you when you eventually told us you weren't you lol, but we wouldn't jump to ~schizophrenia AS quickly

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I think we'd still know it as Multiple Personality Disorder if we hadn't been in this community actually, since we read an old book about it once

Β 

but idk, I was just thinking what generic ideas random people come up with

I guess DID is the more sophisticated assumption than "just crazy person" lol