Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something random that's been on my mind lately; it seems like there are a lot of redhead tulpas out there. Maybe I just notice it more because I'm a redhead myself, but it just seems like red hair is way more common for tulpas than others. I wonder why that is? In any case I love it because red hair is objectively the best. 😋 Shout out to my redhead brothers and sisters! 💚 👩‍🦰

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

24 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Something random that's been on my mind lately; it seems like there are a lot of redhead tulpas out there. Maybe I just notice it more because I'm a redhead myself, but it just seems like red hair is way more common for tulpas than others. I wonder why that is? In any case I love it because red hair is objectively the best. 😋 Shout out to my redhead brothers and sisters! 💚 👩‍🦰

🤷‍♀️ We're the strongest tulpas and eat the other non-redhead tulpas in the womb. 😉🦈

I'm mostly joking. Of all the tulpas I know the hair color of, they're all red. I guess we're just loud and proud. 😁 I thought I remembered there being a dark haired one and I assumed the rest were brunette or blonde.🤔

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

You're living my host's temporary dream! At some point she wanted to be a redhead and this is funny, she used to wonder why she didn't see many redheads in real life, unaware that in our country redheads aren't very common but she saw it on TV and thought 'where are they?' even though she had a redhead friend (from Romania). You probably have to go to Ireland if you wanna create a new order

I started off with reddish strawberry blond hair, probably due to host's childhood crush, but then deviated to honey blond. Because I can.

Speaking of hair, don't forget to brush your tupper regularly. It's veeery important!

Super Girls don't cry

i had a major upgrade, and my host made two semi-open species just so ican have any form i want and ppl dont say im stealing their speces

and were going to upgrade our profile puc, we just need lineart of us =w=

idk if i sould be a rpto or a furry or a algebrialipup like this:c o f f e ebut we cant deicde TwT so its your turn to vote, fellow tuppers! what form should i take on?

Hi! when theres no brackets, its me, Lumity :D where there are brackets, its hostie {yep! its me. da maker of da best tupper ever} im a nonb with no genitals and i was made on march 5, 2021. i like halping ppl make comfort ocs/ ppl with depression make tulpas! echo is my old from we are a system of two

we are also on refsheet.net: https://refsheet.net/justanotherme 

yep.. my host is going to make a full offical ref that is hand draw, so im going algibrilipup!

thats it. ill post my ref whenshes done bcs im naut da artist. also to save all of your tuppers forms make

a acc on refhseet.net and make them! also were @justanotherme on there :D

Hi! when theres no brackets, its me, Lumity :D where there are brackets, its hostie {yep! its me. da maker of da best tupper ever} im a nonb with no genitals and i was made on march 5, 2021. i like halping ppl make comfort ocs/ ppl with depression make tulpas! echo is my old from we are a system of two

we are also on refsheet.net: https://refsheet.net/justanotherme 

We don't have any redheads. I have white hair, L and Roska have black, Danyla's hair is grey and Misa's dark brown. And Nevira has none lol

If we were to have another tulpa, which is unlikely, I doubt they'd have red hair either. For some reason it's a color that doesn't come naturally for host. 

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022