Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

I haven't explored with wearing different clothes much even though I should. I want to try wearing jeans and the non-zip hoodies, but I wouldn't want to do that irl

All of my haeadmates have either brown or black hair except Fernando who has dirty blonde hair and Hope who has blonde hair.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Phil created me he felt I should have a signature outfit, almost like a cartoon character. It didn't take long for me to break free of that and get more expressive with how I want to dress myself! Nothing against Phil's initial choice; I think it helped him visualize me better if I was always wearing the same thing. But I've found I'm very passionate about fashion and love dressing up in different styles! I wish I could go on a shopping trip with some of you guys! 

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

When I was created I think I was wearing the same clothes my host was wearing in that moment but I can't tell anymore. Btw your host drew Chara (Undertale) lol

imagine someone drawing someone from our system and not realizing they just drew Touhou fanart

well, aside from Lumi of course, that's just IRL fanart

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I shop at "Girl Next Door Outlets" 😄 Simple, utilitarian, modest....and maybe a few immodest items. 😉

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Men's clothing is so boring that I'm drawn to online shops with gothic styles because they often have more interesting stuff. Host is bad at coming up with clothes on their own so they need references like that for me. Though I do usually just wear the same clothes "like a cartoon character" because it's easy and I'm lazy... We hardly ever actually take anything from online shops, though it's nice to try things on.

Nevira on the other hand wears different clothes every day. It always takes host a while to visualize it properly. Same with Dany.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

I think there's a lot of underrated variety in men's clothing, it's just that most men don't care to explore it! My host dresses very basically most of the time, and while I understand that there are practical reasons for that, I think it would be cool if he stepped it up once and a while. It's mostly jeans or shorts with t-shirts and flannel shirts for him.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Huh, I don't think I've ever tried wearing flannel shirts. Not really my thing though, I like wearing black clothes, preferably with wide or loose necklines and no sleeves because let's be honest here, I'm hot and I want to flaunt it a little ♥

L's clothes always seem to be a bit ill-fitting, like a size too big or just tossed on, his hair is almost always a mess. But that just makes him look so much better when he actually puts in effort, like for dates and stuff, so I'm not complaining all that much.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

We once bought a green sweater for Miri and a blue sweater for me because those are our colors and we liked the idea, but we both use both of them whenever we want so rip that