Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it okay to talk about hobbies here? I am hoping to get a little time to play with my host's perfumery materials before the weekend. I have an idea for a sort of Midwinter scent blend with holy basil and some piney and minty aromas I plan to try. Since it's nearly past Christmas... 

That does sound lovely! 😁 It's so cool that you get to create scents and work hands-on. I don't know much about perfume I'm afraid. I do know that one of my host's former co-workers kept bees and made some a perfume using either honey or the wax, not sure which, but it smelled nice.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Ah Christmas scents… 🎄tell us when you make something!

We are installing voice cloning software so I can hear my voice in audio format. We are using text to speech, but Stone found speech to speech voice cloning software called “Respeecher”. Unfortunately, it’s not very accessible. You need permission from the owner of the voice you’re cloning and you need to call the company to request a demo. If anyone knows of something more accessible, *please* tell us!

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Interesting. 🤔 I'm still whatever Darron thinks I sound like. If we ever come up with something I'm going to have that weird phenomenon where you're like "that's what I sound like? It's not what I hear when I talk" But I trust him to make me sound hawt 😉😄

I like gingerbread and peppermint. 😊

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

But I trust him to make me sound hawt

LOOOL

What if You          Wanted to go to Sounding Hot

But god said        build-essential: command not found

Hehe that's great!

I'm of two minds; on the one hand I kind of hate how I don't have my actual voice and if I want to speak out loud I have to do it using Phil's vocal chords, but on the other hand a synthesized voice still wouldn't be "me" no matter how much we tweak it. We may play around with it a bit if we can find an accessible program though.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I didn’t care much until Stone started this whole project. Now I’m invested 🍿

Stone asked about it on a Discord and he got sent a few apps that can convert his voice to a target voice. It seems super complicated. What would be great is if I can speak using my voice real time, like over Discord. That’s super wishful thinking though :P

To put it simply, Stone wants to train an AI to have my voice, so he can give it text and have the text be read in my voice. Since I sound like a person who exists and has spoken publicly for hours, he can give the AI hours of audio to help it learn.

Also, Stone found several apps that don’t just convert text to speech, but speech to speech. It would be great if I could use the body’s voice and have it converted to my voice, but I’m not too hopeful.

Edit: someone just made a Peppa Pig voice model 😂 that can be my voice

Edit 2: Also how are you all doing?

Edited by harvestmoon