Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you "should" feel bad! It's good you at least recognize what you're doing, so you have a better chance to change it. Sorry for slow response, host went and did some things.

I'm doing fine, thanks! TB tried touch imposition practice from Bre's advice in LOTPW. It's some of the first deliberate technique training they've done in quite a while, so I'm glad. Maybe it can help you, too?

25 minutes ago, Rena Bonnie said:

I'm doing fine, thanks! TB tried touch imposition practice from Bre's advice in LOTPW. It's some of the first deliberate technique training they've done in quite a while, so I'm glad. Maybe it can help you, too?

We are interested in reading it when I'm not as busy, haha, thanks for letting me know!

Right after I sent my message I went to get stuff to clean this room...and also maybe my beanie... I'll exercise afterwards since I assume our BPM will be at a good rate for it. I also had a popsicle, which do you guys prefer? Fudge or strawberry.

24 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Just got back from a walk with Phil I switched in for over an hour, it was lovely!

That does sound nice! It makes me want to go on a walk.

As strange as this might sound we find a strenuous hike to be just as effective as meditation for getting us in the right mindset for switching and other "tulpa things".

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!