Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

12 minutes ago, Kitkat1 said:

I also had a popsicle, which do you guys prefer? Fudge or strawberry.

I'm not sure I've ever had a popsicle actually, haha, but TB seems to prefer fudge, though can't recall having a strawberry popsicle.

10 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

As strange as this might sound we find a strenuous hike to be just as effective as meditation for getting us in the right mindset for switching and other "tulpa things".

There is also meditation in motion. You can do walking meditation among other things.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we're all over the place or bad emotionally we do things to clear our mind. Like taking a deep breath, holding for at least 3 seconds, exhaling, or even brief breath meditation. It often gets us in the right mindset. Showers also used to, but that's whenever someone other than Gloomy is switched-in. She tends to get lost in the shower thoughts!

14 minutes ago, Rena Bonnie said:

TB seems to prefer fudge

I chose fudge. Hmmmm, maybe you could decide based on color?

5 minutes ago, Kitkat1 said:

Hmmmm, maybe you could decide based on color?

Decide based on color? You mean like red vs brown? Hmm...

Well I can imagine what they taste like from TB's memories, but it isn't the same as actually tasting them in the moment. Maybe not that different actually, but it's been a while. From color alone, I'm not sure if one or the other stands out. Red is nice looking though, but brown can be too.

9 minutes ago, Kitkat1 said:

When we're all over the place or bad emotionally we do things to clear our mind. Like taking a deep breath, holding for at least 3 seconds, exhaling, or even brief breath meditation. It often gets us in the right mindset.

It's good to have those skills!

Ah I see... Heheh...

Do you know how to cook? If you do, what do you normally cook? If not, what would you imagine yourself making? I just thought it was an interesting question because I just finished eating dinner. I made myself pasta.

Edited by Kitkat1

I know some very basic things about cooking. I'd like to cook more! We've already decided that between Phil and I he's more into baking and I'm more into cooking. But we don't really have access to our own kitchen at the moment so our opportunities to try either are limited.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

That's an interesting dynamic. Actually before I read your message. I forgot there was a difference between baking and cooking. Ah...haha does this mean Phil will produce millions of cookies? I hope you get to be able to do that stuff soon. It's quite relaxing, although I know people who would get stressed out and frustrated over that kind of stuff.

Ohhh an omlette huh? Yes, it's a very good feeling to make things by yourself! Also, of course you don't have to worry as much with things like fast food or restaurants since you know what you're getting.

Also, good morning Rena and Jaina.