Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oop sorry for the hour, TB was doing stuff.

Hrrmmm no hobbies right now, I haven't had much chance to explore yet. It sounds like you're getting into a lot of things though, so that's cool. I want to try things too. Maybe drawing

Right now we're watching the GT OVA, so if I am slow that could be why.

Edited by Rena Bonnie

I cant wait to see the update! GT OVA? Gloomy does wants to get into Dragon Ball... She loves anime stuff with buff dudes. Like recently she watched the old Fist of The North Star OVA, and loved it! I think it would be very interesting to see anything you make creatively really. 

Oh if I make something I'll be sure to show!

And cool, TB watched the Fist of the North Star anime long ago, but not the OVAs. Maybe that is something to watch in the future.

We just finished the OVA, so I think that makes it so we have now watched every episode, movie, and OVA relating to Dragon Ball except for Dragon Ball Heroes.

It was touching.

Edited by Rena Bonnie

I see... Gotta do this thing for one of Gloomy's friends. Sometimes it's a little annoying, but I can manage haha!

Ah! Something I do ask often is what peoples fashion are. Gloomy is very into it, so it's hard for me not to ask. What kind of stuff do you wear? Got a style or anything?

I used to often wear the fancier outfits TB would draw me in, but then I switched to often being in my pajamas, haha. I still like my fancier clothes though. I try various different things, but usually button up shirts with maybe some frills and a bow, ribbon or tie. If not that then various sweaters and pajamas pants. I used to sometimes wear a jacket similar to Leon in RE4 when going on walks.

We'll sleep soon so probably won't reply again until tomorrow. It's nice talking to you! I wonder what you wear?

Edited by Rena Bonnie

I'm back from the doldrums! We've been sick, and getting ready to move. It's hard to do much of anything in our mindscape when our body is sick... there have been times I couldn't even appear to Eli when we've had a stomach bug. Does that happen for anyone else?

Thankfully Phil hasn't been sick even once in the time I've been here. *Knocks on wood*

But yeah if he's tired, or drunk, or otherwise not feeling 100% it's very hard for me to communicate with him.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I looked up Leon from RE4 (she hasn't gotten to that game yet) and it looks...very nice, I can imagine you looking so, so cool in that! Those are all interesting things for me, at least. None of us really wore that kind of stuff, except I think Lilith wore a cream colored sweater. I try to loosely match what I wear on my form when I'm switched in, but sadly we don't have any scarves. Usually I wear a beanie, a scarf, and a jacket. Sometimes I'll wear other things though like a coat that looks like Gloomy's for personal reasons I won't go into why. I guess I'm a bit diverse; I'll wear things that are considered girly. Pajamas are nice and comfy. I like it! Yeah, it's definitely fun to talk to you too!

Whenever Gloomy has an emotional breakdown she can't focus on visualization. We can only talk to her via mindvoice during that time.