Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

That's cool. I hear it is a pretty fun game, TB ought to show it to me sometime.

I'm not sure when it is harder to see or hear me... There is the standard troubles but they aren't that related to clarity in the same sense I think it is for you guys. Emotional breakdowns of TB sometimes makes me stronger. Also them being drunk made it easier for them to communicate with me, at least until a certain point.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. Lots if games in this world, hahaha.

I wish I could go outside, but it's too cold. Haha, I have some good memories of Gloomy walking around and talking to me with snow everywhere...

I love snow too! 😁 We've only had one small snowfall this year so far. I hope we have at least one good-sized snow this season so we can walk around and be surrounded by the quiet beauty of a snowy landscape. ❄️

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I love fall for the colors, the cool crisp air, and the overall vibe. But I might be a summer girl after all because I absolutely love the beach, wearing summer clothes, and relaxing outside in the warm air.

I do like the snow, bundling up and drinking hot lattes in the winter. And as for Spring I really enjoy seeing plants and flowers come to life, and the overall feeling of things warming up.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Mine is winter too! I really like the atmosphere and the cold. It is cozy and pretty.

And oh, fall is nice too. Maybe that's TB's favorite.

Edited by Rena Bonnie

Nature is quite beautiful! I got to taste winter today, I'm happy! (Went outside for a little bit.)

Fall is definitely nice; it's when the wasps start to go away for a bit. I can imagine you liking summer Simmie. Hahaha!

Edited by Kitkat1