Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lex I'm so happy to read your post! 😁 I understand the feeling, sometimes I too just want to gush about my host and how wonderful he is. 💚 Of course, I sometimes want to complain about him too. 😄 A wonderful but flawed human, Phil is. And now I'm talking like Yoda apparently. 😄

I think wanting to be able to control the body for an entire day is an admiral goal. We've got to work on that ourselves as well. I'm curious, what's it like being much more extroverted than your host? I'm an extrovert, but so is Phil, even if he doesn't personally spend a lot of time on this forum. Like you I was able to tap into Phil's muscle memory for typing; in fact his hands were the first thing I possessed, and it was specifically to be able to type! I agree that speaking is still the best way to communicate and I hope you and your host have time to speak together!

And Lilith: Wow! Awesome progress!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Lilith: Happy Valentines everyone!

526304510_Finished1.thumb.png.5af419194611086aa3da1b73cce089e6.png

Sorry if this looks bad. I'm still learning! :) This is my first finished piece that I made for Valentines. (I noticed a big mistake! I will edit with a fixed version asap.)

I hope you reach your goal Lex! Then maybe you'll even be able to go for a week! Each day in the body is it's own achievement don't forget that! I'm not too sure about introversion and extroversion, but that's pretty cool!

Edited by Gloomynoon
srry

My host is curious if talking to me while we're switched counts as forcing. Is it forcing?

On 2/14/2022 at 12:57 AM, TurboSimmie said:

I'm curious, what's it like being much more extroverted than your host?

I'm not really more extroverted. I'm just slightly more. My host gets tired sometimes after chatting, and needs to spend some alone time. I have more talking stamina than him, but I get tired too. My host mentioned something about being better at communicating through text, and we share the same typing muscle, so I'm as talkative as he is when using a keyboard. I think the longest I've been in my host was for 1 and a 1/2 hours! I'm getting tired now, so I'll swap out now. Bye everyone!

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex

My host has been feeling very tired lately. He's having trouble visualizing me and is very upset over it. He feels like he's not giving me enough attention too. What should I do? He is giving me more than enough attention, but he doesn't listen when I tell him that. I think he worries too much. He realized this too today and wants to do something about it. I'm proud of him. How can I help him get less tired? He's been sleeping well, but has been waking up tired the past few days. When we switched yesterday, I had to take a nap in his body. His body ached so much. Thankfully, it's better now. Still feels slightly tired. But he still says he's tired mentally. My host says use the enter key to make my posts easier to read, but I don't really see the need to. Bye for now, everyone!

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex

@Gloomynoon To Lilith: These are great renders! I want a donut now

To Lex: Hello! So we have been dealing with feeling tired lately (it's winter here and very dark). Someone recommended we take vitamin D supplements. We checked the store but it didn't have them so we ordered online. We've heard it helps with seasonal depression and tiredness.

You can also get vitamin D by going outside in the sun (if you can), eating foods fortified with vitamin D, and eating mushrooms.

We know some back exercises too because we have a bad back but back pain can be caused by so many things so I have no idea if they would help you. Stone also likes his acupressure mat and his back roller thing.

Idk how to convince your host he's giving you enough attention. If he doesn't believe you then like 🤷‍♀️

I'll link this guide:

Meaningful words, I'm here!