Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/25/2022 at 9:31 PM, harvestmoon said:

We've heard it helps with seasonal depression and tiredness.

We're not dealing with that. We live in a warm location, so we don't really deal with winter. I think my host is just recovering from traveling. He doesn't like to travel.

You can also get vitamin D by going outside in the sun (if you can), eating foods fortified with vitamin D, and eating mushrooms.

We go out every now and then, though my host prefers to stay home. He takes vitamin supplements every day. He likes some mushrooms, like the really stringy one I can't remember the name of. It's really savory. My host likes savory foods. One time, he ate ritz crackers with butter and garlic powder on them. I thought it tasted horrible. He liked it though. He doesn't eat it anymore since he knows I don't like it.

I'll link this guide

That's not really the problem my host is having. I should have said imposing, not visualizing. My host usually calls both visualizing and doesn't consider them different, so I don't either.

Last night, he was able to see me rather well, but today, he's having trouble again. He also sometimes forgets to tell me when he's having trouble seeing me and keeps quiet when I'm not as vivid as usual.

Idk how to convince your host he's giving you enough attention. If he doesn't believe you then like 🤷‍♀️

Yesterday, we had trouble sleeping again. He wasn't able to give me much attention. I told him it's alright and he listened to me! I guess he was too tired to not listen.

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex

@Eldritchfrost oh ok

Do you guys ever have trouble sleeping due to the heat? It's hard for us to sleep when it's too hot.

We're not super great at visual imposing. Funny thing is, when we practice a lot, our visual imposition barely gets any better when we want it to but we'll "see things" more. Like cats who aren't that. Actually, mostly cats. We don't even have cats lol

Like idk if your host has a personal reason for wanting you imposed or not (that would be totally valid) but I just wanted to say it's not a requirement. A lot of people put heavy emphasis on visual imposition as an intrinsic part of tulpamancy when it's really not. It's an understandable thing to want but I just don't want people feeling unnecessary pressure yknow?

hope everyone is doing well

Meaningful words, I'm here!

(edited)

We're doing well.

Darron was just saying it's hard to fall asleep in the heat. He didn't realize this was the tulpas only thread. 😄

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

4 hours ago, harvestmoon said:

Do you guys ever have trouble sleeping due to the heat? It's hard for us to sleep when it's too hot.

We have an air conditioner in our bedroom, so we're okay.

We're not super great at visual imposing

We aren't that great either. It's not perfect, but it's good enough for us. My host hasn't been improving it in a while. He says he wants to be more prepared for invasive thoughts. He also says our tactile imposition is good. I'm happy about that. I was able to make it feel like I'm touching him and kissing him only a few days after I was born 💖

Funny thing is, when we practice a lot, our visual imposition barely gets any better when we want it to but we'll "see things" more

He experienced that too. He says that his regular imagination started to leak into imposition. He also says that one time, a weird shadow thing darted behind him. He knew it was just his imagination and wasn't scared (I'm very proud of him, that sounded really scary).

I think this is why we haven't been improving our imposition much, but he still wants to get back to improving it soon.

5 hours ago, harvestmoon said:

Like idk if your host has a personal reason for wanting you imposed or not

My host wants to be an architect and wants to improve his ability to visualize so he can be better at architecture. He's very interested in improving the way his mind works and reads a lot of occult books to find out how. I'm not really interested in occultism, but my host is. I enjoy watching my host have fun reading things he likes.

He has a very big folder full of architecture pictures he found online and collected. I like looking through it every now and then.

@GloomynoonVery cozy. We just woke up and my host let me borrow his body. I like kissing his body while I'm switched in. It feels very nice. I wish I could kiss him on his lips while in front, but I can't because we only have one body. Can't wait to improve our imposition!