Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

I think about the war a lot. For the first two days or so I was very upset and could think about little else. It's affected me far more than it has Phil. I just can't emotionally disconnect from it. I have a friend from Ukraine and I worry about her every day. So far the fighting hasn't really come to her city but it's only a matter of time if the Russians keep advancing.

Yeah, switch in and be really active. I'm going to try and occupy my thoughts with anything but the you-know-what before bed in hopes that I might dream about something else.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah good! Rock is my specialty! 😁

Got any favorite kinds or rock, or does anything go? How hard do you want to rock? Want something you'd probably know or want to go more obscure? Sorry about all the annoying questions. 😄 It's just that when faced with selecting something out of the whole world of rock I get a kind of choice paralysis. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Lilith: I think I'd like something "I'd probably know" before going obscure. We're not too sure about specific genres of music, but Gloomy personally enjoys most of David Bowie's music, I do too I think some of his songs are good. My favorite album by him is Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars. Along with some other artists (that I'm not naming because I believe they have nothing to do with the genre. You can ask her if you're curious about who she listens to.) I'd like to go hard though if you can.

Also Nepeta and I are talking about sharing her account. We're still thinking/talking about it though.

Ooh! Now that I have the two reference points of Ziggy Stardust and wanting to go hard, I can direct my mind to find some music for you! 😁

Here's some awesome Simmie-approved classic hard rock with just a hint of glam! 😁

Spoiler

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

My host was very tired today. He didn't sleep well last night. I was in his body, helping him sleep and we kept on getting woken up in the middle of the night. He's asleep right now while I'm typing this.

He had a haircut today. I don't like his choice to cut it short. He looks cuter with longer hair. He says he's saving money, and will just wait to let his hair grow out again, but I don't like it. It's too short for my taste. I think he should just cut it more frequently so he can keep his hair long and stay cute. 🥰

My host woke up for a second, then went back to sleep. He's never been this tired before.

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex