Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw I'm sorry about that

@Eldritchfrost @/Lex You responded to me on Tuesday but I didn't see it until now. I'm sorta comforted to know we're not the only ones seeing things, lol. It's never scary really. One time it was troubling because Stone saw a cat and he thought someone was going to set a bag on the cat, but the cat wouldn't have gotten hurt if they did exist. Just annoyed probably.

There was one time that was more disturbing. I'll put it in spoiler.

Spoiler

Stone was staying in an apartment infested with ants. He got out of bed and saw a "pile" of ants very clearly and for seconds (not just have a second). He went to the bathroom, then when he complained to his friend and tried to show him the ants, the ants were gone. This is probably the longest-lasting of our recent visualizations and I bet it was because we had just woken up and we were expecting there to be ants.

Alas, Stone can see ants but not me!

Architecture sounds interesting. I do hope he improves his visualization then. That would be a cool career to have

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Guest Password
(edited)

It kinda of feels weird for all my hosts tulpas sharing this account but the host is to lazy to make a new email for each of us.I don't mind - Mich/password.

Hello everyone : ) what is everyone doing today or right now? - Frisk

Edited by Password

Shade: I'm going to be fronting for the week and I have to say I'm not enjoying the human experience like I thought I would. I think when the weeks up I'm going to return to being a spooky head ghost and leave the others to front. 

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

To be honest I fear the same thing Shade. If I'm going to be honest, I've sort of constructed this idea of myself being "above" the human foibles that plague Phil, and if I front for a longer period of time I may find that I'm not above things as much as I think. Maybe I should just do it to get past this mental block.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Fronting for a long time is hard. The human experience is not super enjoyable. As I've fronted more, I've felt less optimistic.

It is fun though, and I like being around and in control too. There are also times I'm so happy to be alive.

It's a potent experience. Good and bad.

Also Simmie good luck with playing Sims. What version do you two play the most? We play Sims 3. We own Sims 4 but we haven't played it yet (well, technically for like 15 minutes).

Meaningful words, I'm here!