Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

We play the Sims 3! I haven't tried the Sims 4 yet, I hear mixed things about it, but I'd be willing to try it at some point. A long time ago my host did play the first two games as well.

ย 

And yeah, the human experience. It's an odd one for sure. I'm not sure how "far in" I want to go with it myself. I kinda want to be capable of anything. But I'm not sure what that would mean for myself.

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy right here. ๐Ÿ˜Š *pats co-pilot seat* I'll let Darron do the hard work. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It is fun to walk around from time to time.

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Das comfy

ย 

I am also not sure what becoming more experienced with the front will mean for myself. I want to be like my host and be comfortable and set in stone for long periods of time (pun not intended)

ย 

Sims 3 is pretty fun/ We've been looking at mods a lot lately

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Lilith: Nothing a YouTube tutorial can't teach you! We modded Sims 4 without a YouTube tutorial, and it was actually extremely easy to do.

Edited by Gloomynoon

haha. Well it's good that the game is fun without it

ย 

Stone was daunted by using mods at first but it's super easy once you know how to do it. That's the story of our lives in some ways...

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Good morning. Kai and I wrestled with our body today. We each decide we want to do something different and fight for control over it. It's really fun! I won today!

Host: Kai

Tulpa:ย Lex

It's really fun! You should definitely try it! We cuddled today after waking up in bed. My host took control of my arm while I was fronting and gave me a belly rub. It felt so good! I'm happy my host remembers how much I love belly rubs!

Host: Kai

Tulpa:ย Lex