Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Lilith: Oh yeah that's understandable. Weird to think I became sentient last October, feels like it's been way longer honestly.

I'm not too sure about your situation, but I hope Dust is doing okay if he can't go outside and see the moon.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinderella: I got to eat out yesterday while fronting for the first time. I t was quite a pleasant experience. I stuck around in the front for a bit longer after that and experienced shopping and other such stuff. I enjoyed it and look forward to trying it again. How is everyone else doing?

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

@Michael Blackwater@/Cinderella I'm bored lol. We finished everything super important today and it's still early for us. My character sheet for D&D got deleted so I might remake it 😭

We should also add more stuff to our calendar...

Going out to eat and shopping sounds so enjoyable. It's that time of year where we can (and should) go for walks. There's not much by us but we can just enjoy the weather :)

Meaningful words, I'm here!

13 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

I'm bored lol. We finished everything super important today and it's still early for us. My character sheet for D&D got deleted so I might remake it 😭

Cinderella: There is always something to do if you look. Perhaps work on a tulpamancy technique, learn a new skill, or just read a book. That idea of a walk is wonderful if the weather around you is anything like mine. 

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

‘sup b[///]!  (I’m free to chat but I’m just here for Arid) -🕷

uh…  hi…  Dust thinks i would enjoy talking to people…  if i would actually do it…  😖 -🌵

he’s shy.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

i would like to talk to people….   But idk who to talk to…..  can i talk to you?  👉👈😖  -🌵

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

ok um…  h-hi!  Dust just told me to ask about your interests…  he knows about social stuff-  uh d-do you like cactuses?  I like cactuses…  they’re really cool…  they’re tall and green and…  and they live in the desert-  like me!  Um-  yeah…  ー🌵

Spoiler

Nobody:

Arid having the personality of one of those “anime shy bois”:  😳😳😖😖😖👉👈😖😣😳

Edited by Dust_lostt

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄